Chapter 8: Chill Out

Springtrap's P.O.V

"I'm already not liking the fact that we have to travel through a cold wasteland," I said as I could see snow from afar. "Relax, it isn't that bad," said Mangle. "I mean, the fact that this is where Balloon Boy disappeared may enter you mind. Just saying," said Springbonnie. "I swear Springbonnie!" responded Mangle. "Him!" I snorted. "You know Balloon Boy?" asked Bonnie who was beside me. "Sadly yes," I responded. We walked out of the plains and through the snow now, still continuing on our long adventure. The snow felt cold, yet it was kinda soothing. You could actually tell what it felt like, rather than be an animatronic and feel nothing. That's if you had my model type. "It's feels so weird when I walk in it," I said. "What, you never touched snow?" asked Springbonnie. "It's not that, just been a while since I've physically felt it again. And my #$%& feet are cold," I responded. "Still, don't let that make you feel comfortable around this place. The creatures of our world still roam and claim this place as theirs. Or what from what I've been told," said Mangle. "A pity it's only the thought they dream of when they feel empowered." "What's that!" said Bonnie pointing. We all turned to the sight of something in the distance, it was very far but I could make out some colors with the limited distance I was at. "It's kinda blue and red, almost like..." I stopped realizing who it was. "You gotta be kidding me." "Is that Balloon Boy?" asked Bonnie. "HEY BALLOON BOY! YOU'RE ACTUALLY ALIVE AND NOT GLITCHED! GOOD JOB!" called Springbonnie extremely loud. "My god, you don't have to scream as if he's miles away!" I exclaimed at her. He started running toward us as I could clearly see him now. He looked like the same old Balloon Boy, though he had more of a child-like design the others shared in this world. "Of course he's alive, probably the most annoying thing ever created," I said. "He's alright, but the only words he say is: Hi, Hello, or he laughs," responded Bonnie. "I'll say it's good to see you still functioning," said Mangle. "Hello," he responded. "Yep! Still the same old Balloon Boy," I said. "What happened on your mission? How come you never returned for a week?" asked Mangle. "Hi," he responded. "How do you communicate with an animatronic that only say: Hi, hello, and just laughs? I can't comprehend a solution," I said. "Mangle and some of the other animatronics were trained to understand him, though Fredbear really was the first one to be able to understand what he was saying," said Bonnie. "Of course it's Fredbear," I snorted. "Apparently he's know everything but the one #$%&#$% great thing he could do is talk to Balloon Boy! This world knows me too well," I said. "What? Some of the animatronics that were glitched are here?" asked Mangle. All of a sudden we heard footsteps approaching us as we all turned around to the noise of it. There was another weird version of that bug with a weird slime looking thing, but that wasn't what concerned me the most. It was the bunny who suffered from being the most harmed, one of innocent souls who's life was destroyed and withered as time went on. As the only thing it could do was mask it's pain and suffering I inflicted, just like to the others. "Oh oh. Brother Withered Bonnie became one of them," said Springbonnie. "What the #$%&," I said looking at the past itself of what Bonnie once was. Withered Bonnie shot a laser out of his eye as everyone scattered to form a plan of retaliation. Me and Bonnie hid behind a tree as Withered Bonnie shot another laser at the tree. "What the #$%&! He's like Superman!" I exclaimed. "Did you just develop a random superhero?" asked Bonnie. "Forget it! How are we supposed to defeat him!?" I exclaimed. "We first need to defeat that Chillax and Flan, then we focus on cousin Withered Bonnie!" called Springbonnie to us from behind a rock with Mangle. "And by doing that we'll have to make them 'chill out'!" exclaimed Springbonnie. "Nice pun!" I exclaimed with a little sarcasm, but I did have to admit it was pretty good one. Me and Bonnie jumped from behind the tree and charged into battle, acting like heroes but deep inside we were only protectors. I was just here to tag along. Balloon Boy made a bunch of nacho cheese fall from the sky on the creatures as it started to harm them. "What! Now he's uses nacho cheese!" I exclaimed. "It's Hot Cheese, but it's very effective for it's purpose," responded Bonnie. "Why am I even surprised anymore?" I asked myself. A moment later the Chillax got destroyed as Balloon Boy threw a bunch of things that were teeth, in which they destroyed the thing with no mercy. "I'm never going to look at Balloon Boy the same ever again," I said looking at the remains of the Chillax. I turned around now to the sound of destruction as I could see Mangle and Springbonnie battling the Flan. The thing bounced around as Springbonnie summoned a bunch of music notes that melted the Flan. "That was easy," said Springbonnie. "It's not going to be when I go up against my brother," said Bonnie. "Well, make sure it isn't personal," I said. A giant pizza rolled up to me as it knocked me over, and just feeling the pain caused by that made me question this place even more. "And I got ran over by a giant pizza. #$%&#$% great," I said on the floor while groaning from the pain. "We all need to spread out and attack from all directions so he can't pick us off. Being clumped and grouped up together would just make us easier targets!" said Mangle. "Well then we better strike before I turn into a pile of dust!" I said running towards Withered Bonnie. "Everyone split up!" commanded Mangle. Everyone went to every direction possible as I went around Withered Bonnie, trying to formulate a way to aid in this strike. "These people are more difficult then me, Freddy, and the others going up against The Nightmares, Phantoms, and Baby," I said to myself. "Except here I actually have something to defend myself with." I summoned a storm over his head as it starting damaging him; this was one of the only things I liked about this place. I had something to defend myself with. Everyone started attacking him as a Balloon Boy summoned Balloons as they all popped in Withered Bonnie's face. A moment later, he fell on the ground as everyone stopped. "Is he dead?" I asked walking over to them as they were surrounding him now. There was no movement from here, and it seemed like he gone. Though people these days don't stay gone, especially with the people I know. "Woah! Hey, is it me or are ya'll cold as well," asked Withered Bonnie lifting his face up from the snow. "No, it's just you giving me a cold feeling just by looking at you," I said. "God, he still looks as intimidating as he unintentionally was made to be!"