Chapter 19: Hauntings Of Dread

Springtrap's P.O.V

"If you two don't back off, I will use force," said Toy Chica trying to threaten the giant eye and the gold Quarry. These things were not stopping; they still kept their directed path towards her. "Now!" exclaimed Mangle as everyone charged. We all used our attacks to draw their attention away from Toy Chica, even though I would've preferred if we didn't help. Besides, it wouldn't make a difference since were looking for a chip that had the ability to revive someone. Supposedly. If it wasn't here and we came here for nothing, then I don't have an answer on what to do next. Or know how to bring back Springbonnie. You could suggest letting her rest in peace, but if there's a way for a second life then I'm not going to bruise off that possibility as a myth. "Toy Chica stand back!" said Mangle as we all stood in front of here. "Does that eyeball have legs?" asked Bonnie. "Why do you pay attention to something like that in this situation?" I asked throwing springlocks on the giant eyeball. "You're the one who told us that! But I can't believe it actually has legs!" exclaimed Bonnie. "At least he's focused on their enemy," added in Freddy. "How about all of you focus on what the enemy can do to you if you all choose to bicker and ask to become a slave to these creatures!" exclaimed Mangle while throw Poppers at the Quarry. They exploded in it's face, but even the durability of it's impenetrable protection showed it's ability. "That reminds me, where is that unknown animatronic you were talking about?" asked Bonnie. Suddenly something walked past the giant eyeball and Quarry, it was the animatronic. Or at least the ghost of one. "Oh no," I said recognizing who it was. "Is that Chica? What version is it" asked Freddy. "The ghost of what remains of her. Phantom Chica," I responded. Phantom Chica walked past the two as she used an attack on us, showing what she was capable of. A second later Freddy was hit by a bite as he held his stomach in pain. "Ow! My health is going down!" he exclaimed. "Toxic Bite, a nasty attack. She's a tough opponent, but we've dealt with worse," said Mangle reassuring us. "Yeah! Problem is we're going up against three other things," I responded. The Quarry went for a punch at me,  though knowing me I reacted quick enough to dodge its attack. Marionette used Esc Key as the Quarry fell into pebbles in an instant. "Well, that eases the problem," I said. "For the moment, yes," responded Marionette. "We need to get Phantom Chica unglitched so we have a better chance of success against this eyeball!" exclaimed Freddy throwing his mic at Phantom Chica. "Agreed! Springtrap, I need you and Marionette to defeat Phantom Chica, we'll handle the giant eyeball!" commanded Mangle while using Bite on the thing to damage it. "I do hope you are capable of dealing with Phantom Chica," said Marionette to me. "As long as she doesn't remember what I did to her, she shouldn't be a problem," I said leaving and running at Phantom Chica. "I swear, Fredbear's words better not be contradicted by her remembering what I did to her." As I approached her I used my my Bite attack to damage her; she was completely distracted and my attack managed to attract her attention, just like a moth pulled towards light. "I would say I'm sorry, but I don't know if you even remember me," I said as I used springlocks on her. She staggered a little as Marionette came from behind me as she used Esc Key as an attempt to defeat her with no effort. However, it appeared we did have to use all our efforts that were held in us. She was not affected my her attack, and this only managed to anger her. "Of course Esc Key don't work at the most convenient times," I said. "You should at least be thankful we have other attacks to use," responded Marionette. "Yeah, but that attack could've saved us the trouble. At least until trouble finds us again," I responded. Phantom Chica threw these rock like things at us, while me and Marionette were damaged by them. My vision flashed 49 percent health as I clinched me teeth in frustration. "She's starting to annoy me. We need something to change up the battlefield," I said. "Then be prepared for backup," said Marionette. She used her ability as she summoned tons of animatronics. Withered Freddy, Withered Bonnie, and Balloon Boy were here as they started attacking Phantom Chica, while I stood in shock. "Mystery Box. A great way to summon illusions of animatronics that aren't glitched," said Marionette. "At least that turns the tide of this battle," I said getting back my sense of reality back. All the illusions of the animatronics started using their attacks on Phantom Chica, as me and Marionette took part in the fight. I may have wanted this done easy, but that doesn't mean I rather take the opportunity to relax than be involved as well. Marionette used her Prize Ball while I used my Rainy Day, as the illusions diverted Phantom Chica's attention away from us. One by one Phantom Chica erased the illusions into nothing, as each one vanished once she defeated them. It's easy to eliminate the illusions, but not reality. Me and Marionette used our attacks as finally Phantom Chica feel to her knees. Though I had no desire to be a conquer, only a ordinary person. "If I could sweat, I could've only broke one drip," I said. We walked over to Phantom Chica to await for her to regain consciousness. She slowly opened her eyes as he got up looking around, probably trying to connect her surroundings and formulate an answer to how she got here. "Where am I?" she asked. "In a mine that's filled with creatures worse than the dreadful place were in," I said. "Who are you both?" she asked backing away. "We're friends. You were under the control of an evil that believes it's to be destined to rule our world in their eyes. And they've forced you to be the tip of it," said Marionette. "How do I know if I can trust you both?" she asked walking back a little. "Look, these things will force you again to be ruled beside them, if we don't stop them. We're the same. In some aspects. But it's obvious you don't want to be forced to destroy a world just to recreate it for someone else. I went towards that path once," I said. "But if you wish to be shown a different path, one that isn't visioned to bring a new order then I suggest coming with us. To be with your family." She looked at us for a moment, locking her soulless eyes that I could remember by every time I saw the phantoms. The eyes of anger with nothing but dread. "Fine, but I'll make sure you wouldn't sleep again if you destroy that trust," she responded. 'I rather preferred it when she and the other phantoms were unable to speak,' I thought, 'The only thing that relieves me is she doesn't remember the things I did. If she did, then the outcome probably would've involved be getting my #$% kicked.'