Chapter 11: Dreams Can Be Reality

Springtrap's P.O.V

"I must say, everyone's performance was inspiring to witness, especially when the outcome guaranteed your survival," said Fredbear to all of us. "Even though it felt like nothing after we beat Bouncer, that guy was annoying as #$%&," I said. "Hey at least we got some tokens," said Bonnie holding up tokens. "Where did you get those?" asked Mangle. "Uh, from Bouncer's remains," responded Bonnie. "Hold up! Did you find anymore from the others things we destroyed earlier?" asked Mangle. "Ok, I found some every time we destroyed those things. I didn't have the time to tell you," he responded. "Where have you been carrying them then?" I asked. "In my back," he responded turning and opening his back. As soon as he opened it, a huge amount of tokens poured out of his back and onto the snow. "Hey, we're rich!" exclaimed Springbonnie. "If you wanna count Fazbear Tokens as real money I won't be the one to spoil your imagination," I said. "We got enough to get some upgrades or some new chips," said Bonnie. "Next time, don't withhold that type of information from me" said Mangle. "Anyways. Me, Balloon Boy, and Withered Freddy should get back. I would stay but for someone like me I need time to gain back my will and strength," said Withered Bonnie. "About time, this snow is bothering me to the point where I would shut myself off," said Withered Freddy. "Hey, you can just remove your power cells and that'll solve the problem," said Springbonnie. "Don't give him any ideas," said Mangle. "Balloon Boy know's the way back so all of you will be fine," said Fredbear. "Let the others know about our current situation to assist us as well when they have the chance." "Hello," responded Balloon Boy. "Will do!" responded Withered Bonnie. "Catch you later brother. I'll be back to catch some more cattle." "I don't understand what you mean but I'll see you when we meet again," said Bonnie. "Ha! That's if he's alive," said Springbonnie. "Cousin you got issues," said Withered Bonnie. "I would agree as well, but knowing Springbonnie's personality only forces me to keep the words from being a known fact, rather than a thought," I said. "Bye!" said Withered Bonnie as him, Withered Freddy, and Balloon Boy walked away. "Now, how about we focus back on your objective," said Fredbear turning away from the direction the three were heading to. "And what glitched object are we searching for?" I asked. "That rock," he responded shifting his head to the direction the glitched rock was. "You make it seem like you insulting us for not noticing it," I said. "I'm not. I'm just conserving time for all of you," he responded. "Anyways, how about we take another trip through the shortcut?" "Not me," said Bonnie. "Doesn't matter to him," I responded. "Besides, it's better than walking a million miles."

"As much as this place is easier to go through, I still hate this place," I said. "Why's that? This place is cool!" said Springbonnie. "Maybe to you, but not me. This just feels weird, and like #$%& almost," I responded. "To us it is. Sadly we cannot leave this domain this world has trapped us in," said Fredbear. "Right," I said remembering what he told me back when we first met at the town. "When we defeat the thing creating these monsters, will we able to be leave?" asked Springbonnie. Fredbear didn't look back to face us, he only kept his eyes and sense of direction pointed towards the front of him. "Possibly," he responded at least. I wasn't sure if he was saying this to not explain the situation with me, or he genuinely didn't know. "Here is the first entrance to go down the second sublevel," he said stopping at a portal. "Please re-frame yourself from panicking." "I already have an idea on who's going to panic," I said. "And for sure it's not going to be me."

"I'll admit, I'm not panicking. I'm just weirded out," I said looking at myself now. Everyone was just a head now, not only that but the trees were smaller. Even the color had changed to all black and white, kinda reminiscent to the old black-and-white TV shows that were shown back in the day. "It's best you ease your concern. This is what form the second sublevel appeases to," answered Fredbear. "I don't feel comfortable being a head," said Bonnie. "Relax Bonnie. Just a couple more feet," said Mangle while we all tried navigating through the place that felt like a maze. Except this maze could be completed because we had a guide with us. "We're at the portal," said Fredbear. "I don't know why I bother to tell people to remain calm when they get pressured easily."

"This is so repetitive! Why go down one level, then go up the one you came from?!" I exclaimed irritated. "Because it's more efficient. Besides, I didn't make this place," said Fredbear. "Yeah, then who did?" I asked. "Like I mentioned before, this place was created by the effects of the Flipside when all control broke loose. And because of it all these strange creatures are here, and why also we can't leave this place," responded Fredbear. "Let me ask you something. This 'Flipside' you keep referring to. What is it?" I asked. Bonnie, Mangle, and Springbonnie looked at me before looking back at Fredbear. "Come to mention it, you haven't told us what it is in detail. Are you going to tell us as well?" asked Bonnie. "It is something I will reveal later," he responded as he continued walking, as we approached the portal to leave this place. 'So much for asking,' I thought. 'I can only dream for the answer to phase into reality.'

I didn't noticed this before we got out of that gateway, but the sun barely even moved during the time I've been here. It feels like I've been here for hours. "Hey we're at Lilygear Lake!" exclaimed Springbonnie looking at the lake a couple of feet again. "These places have weird names, yet I understand why," I said. "Give me a minute everyone before I depart again, I need to talk to Springtrap once more," said Fredbear. "Alright. We'll try to find a boat so we can get across the lake," responded Mangle. Everyone walked down to the lake as I could see my surroundings turning black again, while Fredbear was changing into his 8-bit style again. "I don't know why you think this any better than talking in a spot where nobody can see us," I said. "And don't respond with it's more efficient!"