Chapter 72: State Of Tranquility

Springtrap's P.O.V

Memories. Thoughts. They were flowing through my head again as I slowly opened my eyes. I groaned from the pain created by the amount of time I was on the ground as I got up, however long that was. "Uh! Damn. What happened?" I said rubbing my back. I looked around, only to find myself in the dark and dead forest of the Flipside. I got up slowly on my feet now as I looked around, trying to figure out how to get out of here. "Where the hell is Purple Guy's body?" I asked myself looking around. There was no sight of it anywhere; a dead body doesn't move unless someone or something physically moves it away. "Whatever. He's gone. That's all that matters. Now. I have to find Mangle and the others and regroup with them," I said to myself as I walked towards the direction in front of me. I had sense of where the others were, but choosing a random direction was my only guide as of right now. "Mangle! Springbonnie! Shadow Freddy! Bonnie!" I called out. Nothing in return but the silence which hinted they were not around. "Dammit! Of course I get lost in this forest," I said to myself as I walked through the emptiness of this forest, besides the trees acting dormant. Those memories. They felt connected now to those other events during my lifetime involving Fazbear Entertainment, like they were missing. I could remember Elizabeth's death fully now, another lose to my family broken by William. There were still gaps in those memories but I knew enough to know what happened at the Sister Location, and with Elizabeth. And I knew enough I could define them as bad memories, but not bad enough to remove from my life. They were necessary, to understand the torment I've endured over the years. As I was walking I moved a tree branch out of the way that was in front of me, only for the whole tree to start reacting as if it was glitching. "What the hell?" I asked turning around and grabbing the tree again, as the same reaction happened from it. I pressed my whole hand against the three as it started to suck my whole hand in. Without any second thoughts, I forced myself in as I was now greeted by different surroundings. It felt like I was at the heart of an army's storage unit for their troops and infantry. All around me were nothing but many units of all these creatures and animatronics me and the others had encountered through our journey, all stationed to be used when commanded to. "This must be where they store their army to replace any others that get destroyed," I said looking around. "If this Chipper leader releases his army throughout our world, there will be no stopping it. And that's what William foresees with them." I turned around as I walked back through the portal that was next to me, being the gateway through this part that connected with the Flipside. I walked out of the tree and back on the flat and sleeping ground as I was back into the forest. 'Now how the hell do I find the others?' I thought looking around. I stopped to see something bright across the baron land as I was drawn towards it. There was no other sense of direction to go off of. 'I have to figure out what to do when me and the others get out of here. The first plan of action is to regroup with and find Freddy and the others. Once then, we'll plan out our options and limitations on killing William. And this time, I will not fall by the hands of his minions,' I thought as I walked towards the bright light. 'He will regret not destroying me by his hands.' I made my way to the light as I could see distant and faded figures, though it was hard to make out who they were. My vision was starting to go all fuzzy for some reason, as I tried my best to ignore it.

"Don't worry, you won't be awake during the procedure."

I could hear William's voice; the time before I was put into a slumber and re-purposed to be his own machine. Why I heard his voice was unclear, but I felt this place was drawing memories to break me further. Only, I was capable this time on fixing myself.

"But if you help me free the children, well... then there might be hope for you."

Another voice was lingering in my head. Shadow Freddy's. The time when he knew there was hope for me yet. And even today he knows the good I've done has refurbished me into a better developed person.