Chapter 38: A Swift Polish Of Shadow

Springtrap's P.O.V

"A friend of yours?" asked Bonnie sounding nervous. "Never was one," I responded clinching my fist. "Then it gives me an excuse to teach these two who owns these lands!" exclaimed Foxy sticking out his hook. Suddenly from behind the both them came a Graveweed and a Tombstack, most likely reinforcements to assist Toy Freddy and RXQ. "Hey, at least you got four chances of victory to brag about now," said Springbonnie. "You sure these things are easy to handle? I don't want to become glitched again against my own will," said Plushtrap. "Nobody's getting glitched," I responded confident in my answer. "And that #$%& scummy RXQ isn't going to be the one to take another life first." "Your call leader," said Bonnie. "It would be wise to formulate a plan designed to deal with two creatures and two glitched animatronics," said Fredbear. "Bonnie, Springbonnie, Fredbear, and Foxy. The four of you deal with that Tombstack and Graveweed. Me Springtrap, Plushtrap, and Nightmare Foxy will deal with Toy Freddy and this RXQ," commanded Mangle. "Remember, this isn't the real RXQ you're familer with back in your world. Don't let your anger control your judgement and feelings," said Fredbear in my ear. "How would you feel finding the one responsible for killing a friend was one of the people that changed the way I viewed things?" I asked him. "Well, same way you feel. Except I would have the mindset alerting me that this RXQ isn't the real one," responded Fredbear. "Besides, revenge doesn't solve everything." "This is personal, and I suggest you don't intervene for your sake," I responded not looking at him. "Then I hope that Purple Guy in your head doesn't force itself to spread blood on you," responded Fredbear walking to the others. "What was that about?" asked Mangle coming over to me. "Nothing. I suggest we make the first move before they do," I responded looking at RXQ and the others waiting. "Everyone ready!" called out Mangle. "Your call!" called back Bonnie. "Well make the call! Then I'm ready to hook someone to my front door!" exclaimed Foxy. "Hey man just saying, if we're in a tight situation you're going to bother and help us? If it comes down that?" asked Plushtrap. "Depends on the situations" I responded looking down at him. "See! What I tell you Nightmare Foxy, rusted trons all the same," said Plushtrap looking at Nightmare Foxy. "Commence attack maneuvers!" commanded Mangle as we all push towards the enemy. "That trons talk makes me want to unscrew every dang rusted bolt in my suit!" exclaimed Plushtrap. Bonnie, Springbonnie, Fredbear, and Foxy ran towards the creatures, while me, Mangle, Plushtrap, and Nightmare Foxy ran towards RXQ and Toy Freddy. "Hey Nightmare Foxy! Give us some speed will ya?" asked Plushtrap. Nightmare Foxy nodded as Plushtrap jumped on top of Nightmare Foxy as he got on his arms and feet as he ran with full speed. "Bet you trons don't have this type of teamwork!" exclaimed Plushtrap on Nightmare Foxy as they passed us. "Creative guy, isn't he?" asked Mangle. "I'm surprised you actually admire that," I responded. "Well sometimes you can learn from others that your aren't familiar with," responded Mangle. Nightmare Foxy charged at Toy Freddy and managed to knock him over, while I had a directed path towards RXQ. And I lot of anger to release on him. He noticed me immediately as he summoned some weird Freddy thing that appeared to be a ghost that was heading towards me. Even thought I managed to evade it, the destination given to it was not meant to be wasted. It turned around as he floated towards me without a chance react before there was a flash. "Fuck!" I exclaimed covering my eyes from the pain that was new now. 

When I opened my eyes I wish the first thing presented at least was the surroundings of the mine. Instead all I saw was a memory I did not wish to relive again. I was in Williams secret base, and the scenario seemed to intoxicate my mind just by looking around. I could see them all around me: Funtime Freddy, Funtime FoxyMangle. And Shadow Freddy. All in their places like a repeat of a movie rewinding every minute and second that would be played out again. Everyone standing in horror while Freddy was against the wall, defeat from him attempting to break the state of death that would occur. That I admire his determination to try and save him, while I still stand helpless with nothing to do but witness death and be apart of it. I just wish I still had those damn powers to save him. Then there was the sound of death, the crackling of Shadow Freddy's shield breaking that protected him from hell itself; a way to refuse the devils hand. And that smile. That sinister smile RXQ held. That smile that reminded me of William. That smile showed the influence of my father that had spread to others to be just like him. A monster. Just the same way he wanted Elizabeth. Like those nightmare, phantom, and twisted animatronics. Like that clown of a follower Ennard. And once was made to fit in with these recreations of people. I still am a monster that hides within its embedded skin to hide the shame I carry around with me at all times. I'm a monster for not at least trying to save Shadow Freddy. "Springtrap! Wake up!" I could hear a voice. Mangle. Even though it wasn't the same one I know her voice still soothed the thoughts and regrets I had. Just like what the other Mangle used to do. Because of her I felt comfort and a purpose that meant something to me over time. Right now it felt like old times again. "Wake up Springtrap!" No. I did have to wake up. Focusing on my mistakes isn't going to bring back . "Killing RXQ will even things."

"Springtrap! Wake up now!" My vision was covered in static, but not fully. My ears sensors were muffled but I could still make out some of the words around me. I turned my head slowly to my right side, only to see the fighting had carried on in my short absence. However long that was. I could see the others fighting Toy Freddy while he threw his mic at Bonnie. Bonnie said something in response to that but it was hard to make out what he said exactly. "Springtrap get up! I may have not known you for so long but I know something like this won't take you down so easily," said Mangle as I turned around as my hearing and vision was clear again. "Ah! You sure #$%& right," I responded getting up slowly. "Easy now. You good?" she said helping me stand. "Mostly. I'm not a pile of bolts yet," I responded getting on my feet now. "We got Toy Freddy!" exclaimed Bonnie from the other side. "I would be dishonored for them being the first ones to take down an opponent, but this RXQ guy is real tough," said Mangle. "Can you two pile of scrap heats assist us!? We may be tough but we ain't the strong type when against people like this guy!" called Plushtrap as he and Nightmare Foxy were fighting RXQ. "How long was I out?" I asked. "About a minute," said Mangle. "Too much time wasted. We're giving him the to opportunity to pick us off one by one," I said running towards Nightmare Foxy and Plushtrap. "Poor some Hot Cheese to steam us some cooked tron on him!" exclaimed Plushtrap looking at Nightmare Foxy. Nightmare summoned some Hot Cheese on RXQ while Plushtrap used Toxic Bite at the same time. As soon as they unleashed their combined attack, RXQ summoned Gift Boxes as a means to cheat death. And in one gift box, RXQ felt nothing but glory in getting the upper hand on us. "You stupid trons have everything fancy," criticized Plushtrap. "Dang! What's his last attack?" I asked. "Mimic," responded Mangle as the rest of the group ran over to us. "He's vulnerable then! The only way he had an advantage on us in the first place was because of Toy Freddy," I said. "He's just support to his teammates. Now he's dead weight since he has none." "Alright. We'll need to converge on him and focus all our attacks on him," said Mangle. Everyone gathered around as we got ready to show him our combined force. And payback for Shadow Freddy's death that was in vain. "Attack!" commanded Mangle. Everyone targeted their attacks on RXQ giving him no mercy. Like he was the type to ask for it anyway. With all the attacks combined it was hard to tell if he was still standing or not, though that would just give me an excuse to further press the strength and capacity of my attacks. "Halt! I think we got him!" called out Mangle through all the noise of our attacks that hindered our ability to hear. Finally as the attacks stopped and the smoke cleared created by us, the fate of RXQ was revealed. Even thought he wasn't dead it was still satisfying to see him on the ground defeated. "Ya! Take that you rusted tron!" exclaimed Plushtrap. "It feels like this is going to be the only time an encounter is going to feel simple," said Bonnie. 'I may have not avenged you fully, but I promise this son of a #$%&# will pay for what he did to you,' I thought. 'If he wants to extinguish every shadow of hope, I'll give him the sample and eliminate every shadow of grim nature.'