Chapter 43: My Fun Is Madness

Springtrap's P.O.V

"Why does every place now has to be in a tent?" I asked as we walked down the plains of Pinwheel Circus to a purple tent. "Ask the person who created this world," said Bonnie. 'You're asking the right and wrong person,' I thought. "You sure your friend was last seen here?" asked Mangle. "He was, I swear!" pleaded RXQ. "That's if he hasn't moved from the place he was before," added in Bonnie. "The objective still stands prominent; locating Toy Bonnie and Shadow Freddy will be useful for later on. Then we can move forward and focus on ending this threat once and for all," said Fredbear. "Again Springtrap, how do know this Shadow Freddy?" asked Bonnie. "Yeah. He never spoke of you," said RXQ. "It's complicated. And that's not an exaggeration," I responded. "I'll explain later. When the time is right." "But isn't every time right?" asked Springbonnie. "Would you consider this a good time?" I asked stopping and turning around to face Springbonnie. "Let's just focusing on finding our friends before it's too late," said Mangle. "What if it is too late?" asked Bonnie. "Why do you always seem to hate doing this type of assignments?" I asked him as the others walked past me. "I wasn't made for this madness. I didn't even expect to be here strangling these weird creatures," he responded as he walked in front of me. "Guess what, I wasn't cut out for this either. I didn't have a choice. None of us did," I said as I walked next to him. "All I see in you is a coward." "Then why haven't I left, huh?" he asked. "Because you're afraid of everyone seeing you as a coward. I see right through your #$%& cloak to hide that anyways," I responded. "All I want is not be in pieces. And not the kind where you stay that way forever," said Bonnie. "That's the price on these type of conflicts. You live through it," I responded. "Though it doesn't apply to you when death is inevitable at every moment." "I think this is it," said RXQ as the others stopped at the purple tent. "You sure?" asked Mangle. "I-I think," he responded unsure. "It better be or else I'm not going to force myself to look for another purple tent," I responded as me and Bonnie approached the others. "You got a problem with trying to find a place?" asked Mangle. "No. I'm just tired of seeing purple everywhere," I responded looking at the tent. "Me first then," said Springbonnie walking as the others followed behind. "I-I think I should go in last. Just to make sure we're safe," said RXQ standing away from the tent. "If you want to find your friend, I suggest you get in there without being scared by a shadow!" I exclaimed pushing him inside. As soon as I walked inside, I knew my mind was going to twist itself like a marshmallow, just by looking around in where we were. There were trees surrounding us, and around were other purple tents. "Now I see why I hate this job?" asked Bonnie next to me. "No #$%&," I responded. "Hmm. This appears to be Pinwheel Funhouse," said Springbonnie looking around. "How do you call this fun? Makes me want to burn this place to the ground," I said looking around. "Isn't that a bit extreme?" asked Bonnie. "Regarding the mission, we'll have to choose which tent we want to go through," said Mangle. "How about we ask those two," said Springbonnie pointing. At one of the tents at the end there was a weird withered like Freddy model, except he was red. And next to him was a green version of Mangle. "More knockoffs. Doubt you'll make a profit off that," I said looking at them. "Everyone in attack formation!" commanded Mangle as we all lined up and got in our attack stances. "Alright Springbonnie, mind telling us who these two we're dealing with?" "Redbear and Tangle. Both pretty nasty with their attacks," said Springbonnie. "And unoriginal names. Nothing special" I added in. "Alright. Springtrap, Springbonnie, and RXQ will take care of Tangle, while me, Bonnie, and Fredbear handle Redbear," commanded Mangle. "C-Can I be in your group? I rather not be around him," asked RXQ looking at me. "At least he's honest enough for me to not scare him off," I said. "You're the only support they'll have without you. Besides, he's not that bad once you get to know him," she said. 'If you knew the real me, that is,' I thought. "Don't worry, I got you covered. You should be glad I don't glitch people like I did when I was glitched," said Springbonnie. The look RXQ's face seemed to show Springbonnie had intimated him even more than me. At least he had something else to fear. "Alright! Engage!" she commanded as both groups ran to their designated targets. "Back to the same group, am I right?" asked Springbonnie as we ran towards Tangle. "Yeah. RXQ, I suggest you summon us some Gift Boxes in case we fall," I said. "B-But I d-" "Can you just say you can or not before you get us killed?!" I exclaimed at him. "O-Ok, ok!" he responded as he summoned us Gift Boxes. "Alright! RXQ, I need you to use Haunting on Tangle while me and Springbonnie will push him. If you have the capacity to enact that command, " I said. "O-Ok!" he responded confident, yet still unsure of his chances of success. He summoned Haunting as it hit Tangle, while me and Springbonnie both used Springlocks on her. A moment later after the attacks effect lasted she charged at me while using her body to wrap herself around me. "Of course she can do that and chooses to use it to her advantage!" I exclaimed. I summoned Rainy Day on her while it distracted her. With the necessary escape I gave myself, I pushed her off me as I managed to also use Bite on her. As soon as I used my attack RXQ summoned Mimic, which copied my attack to be repeated again. Springbonnie then contributed by using Cosmic Song as her attack was repeated, and as well being a repeat for our enemies. She fell into pieces like a mangled mess, only to be remind of the mess she was. "Wonder if this thing was related to Mangle?" I asked touching the remains of it with my foot. We all turned as I dodged Bonnie almost getting thrown at me without notice. "Ow! I think I broke a screw," he said getting up off the ground. "You should be thankful that's the least amount of damage you've taken so far," I responded turning to see the others fighting Redbear. "Though they're going to take a lot more damage if we don't help them." I ran towards the battle as the others followed behind me, as I used Rainy Day on Redbear. As soon as he turned around to face me, Mangle used Hook on him with his back turned as he was hit. He quickly grabbed me as he threw me at her, causing us to both fall on the ground on each other. "Ah! Beats dying when you're not getting thrown around like a ball," I said getting up while turning to see Redbear attacking Fredbear and Bonnie. "That's not going to stop us," said Mangle getting up. "I would say 'this time' if we had a chance to get close to time personally," I responded. Suddenly there was the sound of an attack striking Redbear as we both turned to the direction of it. The others were using all they had on him, but there were constant other attacks that joined in. After about a moment later, Redbear was dismantled into pieces as me and Mangle walked over. Almost surprised he was defeated so easily. "I'm impressed you all had the strength to defeat Redbear, but is someone else here that assisted the group?" asked Mangle. "You right Mangle!" called out someone's voice as we all turned to see who it was. To me it was the form of an animatronic that seemed to be the better version of Bonnie, one that seemed to be more elegant with music as a hobby and form of attack. "Of course it has to be him," I said. "God #$%& Toy Bonnie. At least he seems to be the least toy animatronic with annoyance to hold than the others."