Chapter 64: Last Moment Of Peace Used

Springtrap's P.O.V

"You piece of scrap deserves to be burned while you still have little remaining life in you!" exclaimed Phantom Mangle kicked the remaining pieces of Security as we all watched from afar. "Glad she's going to be gone when the rest of them leave," I said watching her. "Yes. I must depart as well. It's best they all have a guide to lead them back to the village to gather the rest of the animatronics," said Fredbear. "How long will that take?" asked Bonnie. "Not long. But it will conserve time needed to find the source of this evil in it's own home world," responded Fredbear. "We can handle it. We'll wait for you in the Flipside when we find this source," responded Mangle. "Be cautious. The place will be flooded and consumed with evil. Even I don't know what follows once you enter this domain," said Fredbear. "We've gotten this far. Not even their creator will know of our might we've formed," I said. Suddenly, Phantom Marionette, Nightmare Freddy, Crying Child, Nightmare ChicaNightmare Bonnie, and Phantom Mangle all walked over to me, preparing to have their final words to express before their departure. "Thanks. For. Helping me understand myself and my faults," said Phantom Marionette. "You're not the only one who needed to have a better understanding of yourself to know the influence you spread," I responded. "Yeah! You sure are one cool dude!" exclaimed Nightmare Freddy sticking his hand that was formed into a fist, while he tried to squeeze it between Phantom Marionette to the side. "Yeah. You too," I responded fist bumping him. Phantom Mangle walked to the side of Nightmare Freddy as she walked over to me, as all of us waited for her response. She looked at all of us, almost not expecting the attention she was receiving right now. "What!? You except some eulogy type of words!? He's the most tolerable one here, that's all I have to say!" exclaimed Phantom Mangle. "I'll. Take that," I responded. Everyone went to the side as Crying Child walked up to, and all I could do was keep my gaze with the guilt, fear, and dread in him. "Will I see you again?" he asked. I looked at everyone, unsure of how to react as I turned back around to face him. "I hope so. It'll all be over soon," I responded. "Hey leader! Just want to see how I hope we'll meet again. Hope to serve under your command. Ain't that right Nightmare Bonnie?" said Nightmare Chica. "Yeah. Whatever," responded Nightmare Bonnie. My attention was diverted to Mangle, who was talking with Funtime Foxy. "I do hope we see each other again, you seem like a nice person," said Funtime Foxy to Mangle. "I hope so to. We'll meet again. And I'll make sure to include a space for you on the team permanently," she responded. "Really? Thanks! Take care," said Funtime Foxy. I could't resist myself to smile, the remaining joy in me was now recharging. But it would soon deplete when the effects of Purple Guy would return. I turned to see Springbonnie talking to Paperpals, most likely saying goodbye to it as well. "You sure are one cool thing. You like have three different personality's? If so that would be cool to have. It's like being an animatronic made of different parts of other animatronics and having one mind," said Springbonnie. "Oh yes! The joy will be return to fulfill our absence! Farewell! And know the depths and mind of evil!" sang Paperpals. "Man. Those three are pretty neat. Wonder if they would let me hang them on a wall to show everyone?" said Springbonnie. "You good?" I turned to the right of me to see Shadow Freddy walking up to me. "Yeah. Mostly. Just can't believe we're so close to leaving this hell of a place," I responded. "Though I'm not looking forward to finally defeating Purple Guy. But I know if I defeat him, I can be at peace at last." "I know. Then we can try to find the others and regroup with them," responded Shadow Freddy. "I hope so. I'm just praying my absence hasn't tampered with anything," I responded. "Hey, Shadow Freddy!" said Withered Foxy as he walked over to us. "Just wanted to say goodbye before we all leave, you know?" he asked. "But I'm guessing that's not the only thing you need to share," responded Shadow Freddy looking at him. "Eh? Yeah. Can you give your buddy a couple tokens, in case we don't see each other again?" asked Withered Foxy. "Sure. If it pleases you," said Shadow Freddy sighing while handing him a couple Fazbear Tokens. "Yes! I mean. Thank you very much," responded Withered Foxy before walking away. "Heh, heh! Suckers." "I can see why you despise these type of people," said Shadow Freddy to me. "Yeah. But unfortunately we need them to get out of here. Maybe they deserve second chance like how I was offered one," I responded. "Some. Not all." "Are we ready?" asked Bonnie walking over to me. "I thought you didn't want to enter into the Flipside at all. Or even take part on this journey and enjoy it for that matter?" I asked. "Well. Guess I've gotten used to this type of particular occurrences that seem to happen," responded Bonnie. "We all do eventually," I responded. "Illogical. Some people don't adapt to everything, even with a period of time that extends when needed," said Endo 02 behind us. "Jesus! Can't you acknowledge your presence in a different manner?" asked Bonnie jumping a little. "Negative. My programming has no data on that kind of behavior," he responded. "Of course," responded Bonnie. "Hey! Hope to see all of you on the battlefield later on when we meet again," said Endo 01 walking up to Endo 02 with Endoplush. "Before we go, tell me I'm adorable right?!" asked Endoplush jumping up and down. "You sure are," said Springbonnie walking over to us. "Wait, I am? Yes! Someone said it! They finally said it!" exclaimed Endoplush. "My data does have the function to grant you this. Good luck," said Endo 02. "Its not going to be the only thing we'll need," I responded. "Indeed, you are correct," said Fredbear behind us walking over with Mangle. "You'll be needing the skills, lessons, and will earned on this journey to test yourself. Now our time to test you is now, for we must return to the army we've formed." "Ah, don't worry! We're well prepared to take on this another world," said Springbonnie. "We technically are challenging the world as well," responded Bonnie. "All I hope for all of you is that the dread and darkness of the Flipside doesn't corrupt your sense of dignity and faith. Including you Springtrap," said Fredbear. "Just remember, control your enemy. Control yourself." "Some parts are close to being tamed," I responded. "Not your demons," he responded. He walked away as the other animatronics followed behind him, leading them to their family. "So..." said Bonnie as he looked at the portal of the Flipside, which was a black rift that seemed different from anything else I've seen here. Well, that's the thought you have until you notice the glitchy effects of it. "We going to enter in the lake of the beast?" "You know what they say, ladies first," said Springbonnie running in. "Springbonnie! Wait for us!" exclaimed Bonnie running in the portal after her. "Leader next. Gotta have someone cover us," I said to Mangle. "Very funny. Hope to see you on the other side," she responded walking in the portal. "It seems we always walk among the paths lit by the fury of hell once more," said Shadow Freddy walking through the portal. "Yeah, and this is our last moment of peace we're going to have for a while," I said as I looked around before entering the portal. "Let's pray this will be the last time we roam this world as protectors, instead of prisoners."