Chapter 15: All For Nothing... Or Something Else

Springtrap's P.O.V

"Well Bonnie, you never did disappointment me, Chica, and Foxy," said Freddy. "Well if I did I wouldn't be apart of your team," responded Bonnie. "I thought you got kicked out of the other team?" asked Springbonnie. "I didn't get kicked out, I nominated myself with Mangle to form another team because I was the only one that volunteered to be in her group she made for herself. I left the old group mainly because I felt bad that Toy Chica and Toy Bonnie weren't on board with Mangle having her own group and being a viable leader," he responded. "Why would they think that?" I asked curious. She took let out a big sigh before responding, I guess this was personal to her. "They thought I wasn't suitable for being leader. And it didn't help they thought I wasn't best for their team anyways," she responded. "Why's that?" I asked. "Something you can't bear to express if you knew my pain. Besides, we have more important things to worry about," she responded as she walked away from us. "I guess that is a subject she takes to heart," I assumed. "Yeah, a lot happened with her about a week back, it was something you had to witness in order to feel what she felt," responded Freddy. "It still doesn't explain why they wished for her to not be a leader or even be apart of their team. She does her job well. Too well," I said. "The problem isn't that she's not qualified, it's people trusting her," said Bonnie. "Hey, you got that monster!" We all turned around to see DeeDee with her boat parked next to the island with Mangle in the boat already. "Get in, Fredbear's back at the other side of the lake waiting for us," said Mangle. "What? He wants us to return already? Must be a miracle for me then," I said. "Well, I guess whatever he wants us back it most be important to recall us so soon," she responded. I looked at Springbonnie, Bonnie, and Freddy to show I was interested in to know why I Fredbear wanted us back. "If he wants us back, better not make the gramps tired by him waiting for us," said Springbonnie. "Alright then," I said. "Though it better be worth it or else I'm paying DeeDee triple to get me across the lake and away from here."

"It is clear that most of you hold the thought of why I called you all back here in the first place. Though those questions are easy to distinguish by... some of you," said Fredbear looking at me while I got out of the boat. "It's pretty obvious to everyone you're referring to me," I said. "Have a nice day everyone!" said DeeDee waving goodbye. "Bunch of weirdos." I turned around to show I was not deaf to miss her muttering, as I could not force myself to look away. "You can join the victims that were shown darkness, and the blade that reveals the nonexistent barriers that protect you," I said as my eyes were purple now. "Ah! Get away from me! I'm getting away from your creepy friends!" yelled DeeDee as she hopped in he boat and moved it away from the shore. And from me. "Wait, I didn't mean..." I said reaching my hand out. There was no point, only the clear certainty she wouldn't want to come back. As much as I disliked her I still felt bad that I had scared her off because of my demons. This was the reason why I couldn't be at peace, instead of people looking at Michael Afton or Springtrap, they saw Purple Guy. The only reflection I see of myself. "Is this normal?" asked Freddy. "Unfortunately yes. He claims it's a glitch, but can a glitch cause him to do this?" said Bonnie. "What if he's... glitched," said Bonnie. "What! Springtrap glitched? Nah!" said Springbonnie. "I don't know, I do want to agree it's a sign of him being glitched but this is different. If he was glitched all the signs would be present; he would've been gone by now," said Mangle. "This seems like pure evil." "It's not me being glitched, it's just a glitch that's worse than what I predicted," I said not turning around to face anyone. "I will find a solution for it later, right now we have a situation," said Fredbear. "Wait! What situatio?" asked Bonnie. "Toy Chica was spotted near the mine that's in the Dusting Fields, though the mine is overrun by these creatures," said Fredbear. "I do hope you all understand what I'm asking for." "I think we all understand, but we you still haven't told me where I'll find the next clock or where the next glitched object is yet," I said turning around now. "Maybe the things you seek are not always where they seem to be. Maybe they're not in the obvious places you seem to look at," he responded. "Wait a minute. There's no clock here, not even a glitched object. You just made us go on a wild goose chase!" I said realizing what he had done to manipulate us. "Technically you still took the path to the objective, only you took the opposite path you were supposed to take," he responded. "You're a troll," I said. "If we are going to challenge the thing flooding our world with these monsters, then we must have everyone unite as one and defeat the one who controls these things," he responded. "Anyways, we will take the glitched object to get back to the Dusting Fields. I only hope you all can all handle such a person like her," said Fredbear walking towards the glitched tree stomp. "Oh. Toy Chica," I said sounding displeased while walking with Freddy and Springbonnie towards the tree stomp. "What, you don't like her?" asked Springbonnie. "Yes. Her design always disgusted me," I responded. "Don't feel alone. Her voice irritates my ears to the point where I want to turn them off," said Bonnie. As I followed behind them I stopped to hear a voice behind me. The voice that was once an angel, now a warrior. "You good from earlier?" I turned around and stopped walking to look at Mangle as I could only stare at her for the moment. I didn't want to admit my problem, at least to this Mangle. "I'm fine," I responded turning around and walking back towards the tree stomp. "That's what everyone says to themselves and to others to protect and shield their own problems; the ability to fake being alright. You push back the people who want to help and you're left to endure the problem by yourself," said Mangle. "That's a feeling that almost destroyed me." "It's not that I don't want help, it's what you'll think of me that'll affect how everyone views me if you know," I said. "What will make us think that?" asked Mangle. "By discovering the real me," I responded walking towards the glitched tree stomp. "And for your sake, it's best nobody else sees through my eyes the way I used to view the world."