Chapter 18: People Seem to Never Die

Springtrap's P.O.V

"Oh my. What happened to me?" asked Marionette holding her head. "You were glitched. I'm surprised you actually showed up," said Mangle holding out her hand for her to take. I am glad your team was able to save me," she responded taking Mangle's hand and getting up now. "Have you met Springtrap? He's a new member that joined recently; he claims he knows you," said Mangle as she noticed me walking over to them. "No, I haven't," she responded looking at me. "Then I guess I'm thinking of someone else who looks like you," I said. 'Or she doesn't know me because of this place unfortunately. I could use her help during this time of need.' "I don't recall having a relative or sibling," she responded. 'I hope she is a sibling, because this is already a little awkward,' I thought. Suddenly, Puppet looked past us over at the pile of bolts and parts left of Springbonnie. How could anyone not miss it? "Is that..." asked Puppet before trailing off. "Yes. Springbonnie. You... destroyed her while you were glitched moments ago," said Mangle. "Well, I might have a solution to reverse that cause," she said. "What! How?" I asked judging her words. I knew there was a chance Marionette knew how to bring back Springbonnie, I just didn't know how. "The reason I left for a while was to find a chip rumored to have the capability to bring someone back from being dead. And that search lead me here, until I was defeated and glitched," said Marionette. "Eh! She's a weirdo that doesn't deserve to be brought back!" snarled Toy Chica. "You have no say in this, I am the leader! And as the leader I'm more than glad that I can bring a friend back!" said Mangle getting in Toy Chica's face. "Now, are you going to continue making nasty comments about dead people?" Me, Bonnie, and Freddy looked at each other with concern, as we all turned our attention back towards Toy Chica and Mangle. "Whatever," responded Toy Chica. "Is she ever like this?" I asked Bonnie with a low voice so she wouldn't hear our conversation. "Rarely. That's only if you manage to anger here, and that's occurred only once," responded Bonnie. "So do we have a precise location on where this chip is?" asked Freddy. "Yes, if we take a right, another right, then continue going down we'll find the chip. However I must warn all of you that it is heavily guarded," said Puppet. "By what exactly?" I asked not wanting to know, but I had to so I would have an idea of what the odds would be like for us. "A giant eyeball," she responded. "Heh, heh. You're joking right?" asked Bonnie nervously. "Sadly she isn't," I said to him. "A giant eyeball? That's creative," said Freddy. "More like disgusting!" exclaimed Toy Chica with a disgusted expression. "Well at least this mine was more worthwhile than the previous value it held to us," I said. "Then let's get that chip," said Mangle. "For Springbonnie."

"I hate how it's too silent," I said hearing the sound of water dripping next to us from the rocky ceiling. "Define too silent," said Freddy. "No sounds of any creatures, movement, or life," I responded. "Isn't it for the better?" asked Freddy. "Not to me. It feels like the enemy is attempting to conceal their presence to have the favor of surprise," I said sharing my concern. "The best we can do is to be prepared at all times. Showing we are ready means we more eager to challenge the one who's creating these creatures, even if our fear takes over," said Mangle. "That depends if we let our fear control us; if we give it power," I said. "So, do you think these things will be destroyed once we end the one who brought these things into existence?" asked Bonnie. "They better be gone, all this fighting is messing up my hair," said Toy Chica fixing her hair. "I hear footsteps," said Marionette as we all stopped. "Check it out Springtrap," commanded Mangle. 'Of course she still forces me to take the position of being a scout,' I thought. I walked over to the left hallway as I peaked my head out a little. From the limited angle I could see gold versions of the Quarry, a giant eyeball with legs, and something else that looked liked a animatronic. Though it was hard to identify what the animatronic was since it was behind the giant eyeball. The thing that distinguished it as an animatronic was the feet I could see from under the giant eyeball. I walked back to the others to report what I had gathered for our own benefit; it was better we knew what we were going up against this time around. "So, what's the situation?" asked Mangle. "Just the typical factors that rely on our own strength and luck. That's if it decides to bother assisting us," I said. "We have some golden version of the Quarry, that giant eyeball with legs. And some unidentified animatronic that might be glitched," I said. "You have an idea on who it is?" asked Mangle. "No, I couldn't get a good view on it," I responded. "You better have a plan." "We first need to get that animatronic unglitched, then we'll focus on the gold Quarry and eyeball," said Mangle. Mangle turned to see Toy Chica walking past us and towards the direction where the enemies were. "What are you doing?! Get back here!" hissed Mangle at Toy Chica. "Heck no! I'll show these punks who the princess of this world is," said Toy Chica walking to the left. "I see she hasn't changed," said Marionette. "She never will," said Bonnie as we all followed her. We stopped behind the corner and peeked behind it to see what would happen to Toy Chica. She approached them as they all turned around to the sight of her. "Alright! If you don't let me out of this place I will teach you how I get respect and popularity around here! You understand me?" said Toy Chica pointing a finger at the eyeball and Quarry. "Gotta give her credit for having assertion, though considering the eyeball and Quarry are getting hostile I doubt she'll have long to live," I pointed out. "She is however buying us time. Prepare to ambush," said Mangle. "I rather not help her in all honesty," I said expressing my opinion. "Unless you want Fredbear to punish you in what way he chooses, I'll be glad for you to take the blame," said Mangle stepping from behind the wall and walking to where Toy Chica and the enemies were. "I would but I rather not be the cause of anyone's death. Besides, I rather be on Fredbear's good side," I said. "She would probably just come back anyways. Anyone I know never seems to die, and that's only because I'm involved or they're just given a second life. Unlike me. I don't even want to remind myself of what #$%& I live with every day."