air force one

January 18, 1963

Air Force One

The weekend came quickly and just like that it was time for Jack and Jackie to go down to Hyannis, to tell there great news. Jackie's was as the doctor said,

"About 2-4 months"

And it was already taking a major toll on her, she felt horrible, always had a headache, and was abnormaly tired. But don't think she was actually going to show that to Jack!She did as she always had, put on a pretty smile and suffered through. And the fact the two had just announced Jackie's pregnancy to the press, didn't help Jackie's case at all.

Jack and Jackie sat facing each other, Jack could clearly tell something was up.

"Kid, you alright?"

Jackie pulled her head out of her hands to face her husband,

"Yes, I'm fine" she said closing her eyes tightly

"So Kid, do you want a boy or a girl?" Jack said getting up to go and sit next to his wife

"As long as him or her is healthy that's all that matters, but I would love a little girl, how about you Bunny?"

"I agree a little girl would be great, what would you like to name our little one?" Jack said putting his hand on Jackie's growing stomach, he knew that talking about there little one would make Jackie feel a little bit better, therefore he kept talking.

"I love Kate or Clair, and for a boy I like Jack"

"I love those names" Jack said kissing his wife hoping maybe this conversation helped her a little bit

Mr. President, Mrs. Kennedy we will be landing in Hyannis Port shortly.

--

Once Jack felt the wheels touch down, he unbuckled his seat belt, and looked toward Jackie. Her head was in her hands once again, but this time it was clear she was asleep. Which was odd because Jackie had never slept before on Air Force One.

"Jackie, c'mon it's time to go to the compound" Jack said pulling a piece of her hair behind her ear

Jackie slowly opened her eyes, unbuckled and got up with the help with Jack, she still didn't feel grand, but she was better.

"Jack!" There where shouts from the distance, it took him a minute to realize who it was

"Ted!" Jack said walking towards his brother

"How have you been?" Ted said as he hugged the brother he hadn't seen in a while

"As good as I'll ever be, how about you? Hows the family?"

"There good, right now mom is cooking this whole big dinner for you and Jackie"

Just the thought of food made Jackie wanna puke, and Jack could tell when Ted said dinner Jackie cringed. But before she could object the three where climbing into the car, and on the path to the big house to meet the family.