14: Sin of Lust

Problema to. Isang malaking problema. I was fully aware of the heat happening inside my body and yet I wasn't able to control it myself. I knew I should be composing myself back, pulling it together, and yet it felt as though my body had its own mind and it wanted me to follow.

The blood. I could still smell the blood and it smelled so good I couldn't pull myself from Cayden's body.

He couldn't let go of me either.

Cayden and I stared at each other's eyes and the whole place seemed to blur out around us. I couldn't hear anything but the wild beating of my heart and the low humming of my blood flow. My mouth was all dry, my throat tight. When it was supposed to be cramped in here and crowded, it was oddly not-suffocating.

The look in Cayden's eyes. I've caught myself drowning in a never-ending depth. There was something beneath that lustful gaze, something deeper. An emotion I knew too well to ignore, but for personal reasons, I did choose to ignore it. I surprised myself by suddenly thinking I craved for that attention. To feel it for myself. To welcome it and embrace it for the night. What would I lose this time? None.

This. This would be pure pleasure.

This wouldn't hurt me. This would only satisfy the hunger gnawing at me.

Cayden absently squeezed my waist and my skin burned hotter. Warmth crawled from my toes up to the middle of my thighs, I unconsciously squeezed them together, gasping a little as I did. He must have watched closely because I felt him hardening against my stomach, and I clenched my jaw. His wasn't the only thing hardening. Under the pack's suit, the tips of my breasts were acting on their own again and Simphia knew how tight my lungs have become I could hardly breathe anything but Cayden's own breath.

I think I must have heard someone calling for my name. It was hard to listen when I was feeling all tingly and heated with someone.

Hindi ko na alam. "Cayden?" My voice came out rasped and small. Kumapit ako sa shirt niya.

Mariin niyang pinikit ang kanyang mga mata. Lumunok ito ng laway sabay sandal ng noo sa ulo ko. "Do something"

My hands were shaking in desperate need. I wanted to feel him. Now. Oh, Simphia. Everything ached at the thought of touching him.

But this was what the Sin of Lust wanted. This was what it could do to anyone who was always tempted.

I ran my hand around his waist, feeling his muscles contract under, and we both drew out shaky breaths. Cayden pressed. I didn't mean to moan. No. And he didn't mean to groan either. My fingers slid slowly, finding something. Cayden was warm. So, so warm. And soft and hard at the same time. When his hips subtly rocked against me, I almost lost it. If he hadn't mumbled an apology after, I would have lost it. Simphia.

Simphia. Simphia. Simphia.

"Sahar" his voice dropped into an octave. Saying my name as hard as he could as though he wanted to warn me, but all I could feel was the rush of my blood in the middle of my thighs.

I bit my lip hard enough to draw out blood but it didn't work.

Cayden cursed.

A cold, metallic, circular object. My hand palmed it. Cayden gritted his teeth and leaned down, his breath hitting my lashes, "Kung hindi pa 'yan gagana, hindi ko na alam"

With little strength I have, I unsheathed his dagger, flicked my wrist, turned the blade around, and pierced my finger.

The breath I was holding, I finally breathed out. Something inside my head collapsed, as though there was this invisible force pounding—- that when I blinked, my vision became suddenly clearer. Sunod sunod ang paghinga ko ngunit hindi ko kinalimutan na asikasuhin 'rin si Cayden kaagad. Kinuha ko kaagad ang kanyang kamay at sinugatan siya.