15: Sin of Envy

"Gusto ko lang klaruhin ang mga bagay bagay. I am not mad because I caught you fucking other girls. I am furious at the thought that you, as my advisor and mate, rather than visiting me--- your queen--- you chose to visit a brothel and fucked someone first" Pangsesermon ko kay Ravi na ngayon ay nakaupo sa isang pang-isahang upuan at nakayuko. Not a word left his mouth since I caught him, he quietly played with his fingers like a child being scolded by his mother. While the others had the audacity to cover their mouths and hide a smug grin at the sight of us, they didn't have the courage to interrupt. Not even the two devil princes tried.

Looking down at the poor dragon, my hands placed on both sides of my hips, I subtly yet sharply gestured him to speak. He was keenly enough to notice it even when his head was bent down.

The first thing he did is to point at someone. That someone was Magnus Rizel. "Kasalanan niya"

Adriel blew out a breath and Magnus's eyebrows arched in puzzled amusement. "I am indeed the Sin of Lust but I solely believe that a person's desire... well, it's theirs. I have not done anything but to further intensify one's emotion"

Ravi's gaze toward Magnus was as piercing like a knife. Nung lumingon siya sa gawi ko, lumambot uli ang ekspresyon sakanyang pagmumukha. I was crystal clear I wasn't mad at him for fucking anyone else but his mate. I wasn't that possessive and no, I had no intentions of caging him up just because he was my mate. I have fucked Midnight regardless of my mating bond with him, it was just as fair for him to fuck anyone without my consent. We weren't each other's lovers.

"Kung ako sayo, Sahar, gugulpihin ko 'yan" Pabirong sabi ni Cayden sa likuran.

Tumalim ang tingin ni Ravi sa likuran ko, "Walang nagtatanong"

"Sahar o"

"Hoy" Automatikong bumalik uli saakin ang atensyon ni Ravi. Once again, those eyes have become one of those animals trying to beg for their lives. Pity. Risking my kingdom's welfare for his amorous advances would never be funny for me. He better try giving me a more valid reason than the one he used. "Sabihin mo saaking tinapos mo ang pinapagawa ko sayo sa Ladon bago ka pumunta dito?"

For some impeccable reason, he placed a hand on his chest and dipped his chin down as though to make a vow. "I did, Your Majesty. And if I didn't, please do punish me for what I have done. You will hear no reasonings from me nor hear any complaints. I will face the consequences of my own despicable actions"

Low whistles filled the air after, probably to tease Ravi's bold statement. I'd bet it all came from Killian, Cayden, Pandora, Ryon, Piper, Charlotte, and maybe even Adriel. Ravi looked as tempted to glare at them, punch them in their faces even but only stopped himself for me. I studied him from head to toe and searched for any lingering emotions on his face.

Hindi naman sa pinagbabawal ko siyang makipagtalik sa iba. Ang mali niya ay, hindi ako ang unang pinuntahan niya bago niya gawin ang gusto niya. Ravi is my advisor. Before I left Ladon to attend this event, I let him take over for the time being in my absence. As a queen, I carry the responsibility of making sure my kingdom wasn't in chaos while I'm away. If my advisor couldn't as simply report to me first thing before attending to his own personal needs, where would that get me as their queen?

The good or the bad thing about me was--- I am not afraid to impose penalties. Whether you were a friend of mine or my lover, if you did me wrong, I would need for you to face what I am about to throw at you.

"Mamaya tayo mag-uusap" Huling giit ko kay Ravi bago ko siya pinatayo para ako ang maupo sa upuan niya. Pagkatapos ay binigyan ko ng tingin ang buong grupo na ngayon ay nakatingin lang 'din saakin. I gestured to the two Sins present right now. "Nandito kami para huliin kayo" Tinuro ko sina Killian at Ravi, "You two will help us"