37: A Game of Cards

The night was cold but as I held Midnight's yearning gaze, my skin began to feel taut. I itched at places where heat gathered, and I watched as his eyes darkened with need upon seeing how the tip of my breasts hardened before him. It had been a while since our last. Each day passed without him inside me was distressing.

I put Angel down and approached him, roaming my eyes up and down his body once, staring longer at the bulge that seemed to desperately ache for my touch. Midnight had his strong hands around my waist and hips the moment our bodies pressed, my hands rested on the blade of his shoulder and broad chest. When he started caressing the curved of my body, my breathing turned heavy.

"You changed the color of your hair" his voice was deep and rough... and sweet. He talked like how people talk to their beloved ones.

I was caught off guard by myself when I used the same tone to him. "What do you think? Do you like it?"

His smile was dangerously sexy. "You look beautiful, love"

From his shoulder, my hand slid up to his nape and urged him down to my face. Our mouths collided in an instant, Midnight breathing me in as though this was our very first kiss. Overwhelming heat scattered all over my body and I pulled him closer to me—- just as he pulled me closer to his. As soon as I opened my mouth for him, his tongue slipped through. We were all tongues and teeth with each other until he pulled away to tease my breast.

I couldn't help but release a soft moan when he grabbed the base of my breast and enclosed his lips around my nipple, nibbling it with my robe still on. My fingers gripped onto the strands of his hair and my body bowed against him, wanting to give him more access. In the middle of it all, his other hand reached my bottom, and squeezed me upward, making me stand on my tiptoes for him. My chest clenched in satisfaction. Midnight alternated between both of my breasts, repeating the same lewd pattern each time, and I did not dare restrain my moans.

Blood rushed between my legs. By the time Midnight brought his lips back to crash onto mine, I was burning with lust and passion--- I was craving him inside me. Now. I'd skip everything else for tonight, I needed him now for Simphia's sake.

"Put it in" I breathed into his mouth, "Now, Midnight"

I felt his grin against my lips, as though he was pleased with himself for making me flustered and needy. "But I still want to eat you out"

"Later" I was breathless. Greedy. My hands scrambled the button of his pants and he let out a deep chuckle that only turned me on some more. "Midnight. Inside. Me. Now"

"Is that how you ask your lover to please you?" He grabbed both of my wrists and turned them away from his pants.

"How do you want me to do it then?"

His eyes stared down at me, dominating. He untied the ribbon of my robe but did not let it slide off of me. Instead, he slowly guided me back to lean onto the table behind us, then he carried me up onto the table with one hand. "Beg, my love"

I lifted my chin up, "Please?"

Both of his eyebrows arched up. "That was easy. More"

"Fuck me please?"

He removed his shirt. My breathing hitched the moment I saw his naked torso. Scars and muscles. Arms that could choke the life out of me. "More"

"I want you inside me, my king"

"More"

"Please, put your cock inside me? I am aching"

He was already pulling his pants down. "Try again"