✰•Midnight Dances•✰

Backstory: It's the day after Christmas. You and Finn are spending your last night together in his room, and you two share a heartwarming moment that reenforces your relationship.

||Y/N POV||

|| "So I keep my finger on this chord to make the pitch deeper?"
I ask, trying to figure out the basics when learning how to play guitar.

"Yeah, so just keep your finger here, and change the pitch with your other hand. Here, I'll show you."
Your boyfriend, Finn, said to you. He gently took the guitar strap off your shoulder, and placed it on his own shoulders.

You two were sitting on the edge of his bed in his room, just enjoying the rest of the night with eachother before he left to film Stranger Things 4 tomorrow.

He gently strummed the strings, ever so delicately, and looked lovingly into your eyes.

He had such beautiful brown eyes that could make any girl's heart melt, but he chose you.
Over every other girl that hit on him or that flirted with him, he chose you.

And you chose him over all the guys that tried to get your number because you had been in the IT movie last year.

"I am a city boy, you are a city girl.."
He sung quietly, and looked into your eyes as he seemed utterly serious and romantic.

He continued with the song as he stood up, swinging around as he belted the last of the lyrics out to you, singing for his one and only girlfriend. You.

"..city fool..."
He finished the song with a whisper and looked down at his guitar, as he delicately strummed the last chord.

He looked up, and smiled his perfect smile at you, and you couldn't help but blush over your nostalgic boyfriend.

He set his guitar down by the side of his bed, looking determined.
"I know I'm leaving tomorrow, but I want you to know that just because I'm gone, that doesn't mean we won't see eachother again. I'll always come back to you. Always."
He said, sweetly and poetically. He sat down on the bed next to you, and grabbed your hands in his as they rested in his lap.

"I love you Finn Wolfhard."
You said, with a single tear of sadness streaming down your soft cheek. You didn't want him to leave.
You needed him to stay.
Christmas just passed and you wanted him to be with you for New Years.

"I love you more, Y/N L/N."
He said seriously, and as you two leaned in to kiss eachother, you realized that you never gave him his Christmas gift.

You slowly pulled away from his soft lips, leaving him with a confused look.

"Hold on, I'll be right back."
You say, leaving Finn desperate for your touch again.
He whined as you pushed his chest away slightly, and he pulled his hoodie over his head.

"Babe..come back."
He whined as you made your way to your closet, feeling his eyes on your body.

You pulled out a neatly wrapped red present with a small silver bow to complete it.

You walked quickly back to your boyfriend, and set it on the bed between you and him.

"This is for you. I forgot to give it to you yesterday."
You say with a smile, and he smirks.

"Babe, you didn't have to. I thought i told you I wanted to spoil you, and I didn't want you to get me anything?"
He said cutely, and you shrugged nonchalantly.

"You know I don't listen."
You say mischievously, and he nods sarcastically.

He carefully ripped the wrapping paper, and nearly screamed when he saw what you got him.

"A vintage 80s Record Player!"
He squealed, his face instantly lighting up.

He's been wanting a vintage one ever since you two started dating 4 years ago.

"Thank you so much, baby."
He said softly, pulling you in for a hug, his arms wrapped around your neck as he pushed the record player out of the way so he could pull you on top of him.

You two just laid there, looking into each other's eyes with wide smiles.

"You're so beautiful."
He said in a husky voice as you laid your chin on his chest, staring into his eyes, blushing.

He got up, making you get up with him. He plugged in the record player, and took one of his Calpurnia vinyls from his drawer, and set it in the player, setting the needle on the spinning record.

He looked at you with a smirk, and you knew what song he put on.

"Ow! My baby don't laugh. All she do is cry."

The record began to play its amplified music, and Finn shook his head.

"All my baby does is laugh with me."
Finn shouted loudly over the record, and walked over to pick you up from the bed, making you dance with him.

You couldn't contain your laughter as he spun you around.

You two just danced crazily together, making eachother laugh until you couldn't breathe.

You danced the night away, and you couldn't think of a better way to end the last night with your boyfriend.

The next 7 months would go by quickly, you just knew it..

•••
I feel like this ends nicely right here but still do you think I should do a: Part 2?

Merry late Christmas btw everybody!

❤️🎄❤️