✰ •red carpet•✰

**short & sweet**

Imagine: Finn's at an awards ceremony with the cast of Stranger Things for Season 3, and tells the reporters about his girlfriend, you.

+++

|You confidently walk across the red carpet in front of the reporters, trying to finish taking pictures.
"Y/N! Over here!"
Reporters from every blinding light were shouting your name in hopes of receiving an interview with you.
You look to your right and see your boyfriend, Finn talking to interviewers about someone.
You walked closer to another interviewer next to him. Finn didn't see you, but you could hear him.

"Yeah, I have a special someone but she'd like to keep it a little disclosed for now, and I respect that."

Interviewer: "Do you think she looks nice tonight?"

"Of course! She looks beautiful! She looks gorgeous every damn day."

Aww.

You decide to break that barrier and walk over to Finn, wrapping your hand around his, and his smile was never wider.

"Hi guys! I'm Y/N Y/L/N, Finn's girlfriend of 2 years."

You felt Finn's hand escape your grasp and snake around your waist, pulling you towards him protectively.

"And I'm damn lucky to have her."
He said to the camera, and then down at you, with a smirk of mischief.

He truly loved you.

•••