♚•impressive•♚

PART 2
of the "IMPRESSIONS" imagine..

I m a g i n e : You teased Finn all throughout thanksgiving dinner with your parents, and when you get home, he finally had his way with you as a 'punishment' ..

! W a r n i n g ! : some detailed smut ahead..
   ↳ so if you don't like this type of stuff/topic, then feel free to tap out ;)

! !

Word Count: 1354

︾ ♔ ︾

»»————-  ————-««

❀»»————-  ————-««•

»»————-  ————-««

❝ 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥..𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞.. ❞

»»————-  ————-««

Previously on..
IMPRESSIONS

it was on the ride home that finn had his hand placed on your thigh across the armrest the entire way, his knee bobbing up and down as he bit the inside of his cheek.

he parked, opened the front door, and while you walked in, you were pushed roughly against the wall with arms on either side
of you—closing you in.
you could feel finn's heavy breaths on your lips before he eagerly kissed you, mumbling something huskily along the lines of , "let's let the horse out for the races then.."

and you smirked against his lips as he hoisted you up so that your legs wrapped around his torso—carrying you into the bedroom..

now..

finn slammed your shared bedroom door behind him with you in his arms before he set you on the bed—riled and hot.

he took off his shirt before staring down at you—already stripping yourself to be ready and bare for him.

he leaned down to hover over your naked body, every touch made you shiver with anticipation.

"i really don't appreciate what you did at your parents house.."
he muttered huskily, his lips nibbling your ear as he spoke.
"got anything to say for yourself?"