✰•youtube datenight•✰

I m a g i n e: Finn, your boyfriend, is a Youtuber, and he films as he sets up a surprise Valentine's date for you..

•••

"Hey, what's up Nesquick Frogs, it's me Finnlard. So, guess what we're doing today? So basically, as you all know, it's Valentine's Day, and we don't usually celebrate together cause I'm always out filming. Y/N is out right now, going to a couple stores but she won't be back till a little later. This is the perfect time to set up a date for her!"
Finn says enthusiastically into his vlogging camera with his black curls bouncing as he laughed with excitement.

He vlogged a timelapse of him shopping for the materials to complete the date, and once he returned to his LA apartment that he shared with you, he vlogged what he bought.

"Rose petals, fairy lights, all of Y/N's favorite candy, wine, soda, chips, cookies, and then I'm gonna order pizza for when we watch her favorite movie tonight. Alright, let's go set it all up."
He told the camera excitedly, and shot up from his seat at the table and walked to the living room, arranging it in into the perfect Valentines Date setting.

He built a fort from light-weight sheets to flow around the tv, stringing fairy lights along the sides, and drizzled rose petals inside to set the mood.
He laid out blankets inside to make it more comfortable, and stashed all the candy and drinks inside as well.

After finished the tent, he dashes to the bedroom that he shares with you, and scatters rose petals on the bed, and sets candles along the room to set the mood

"I really hope she likes this, I just want to see her smile tonight.."
Finn says with hope and love glistening in his orbs of beautiful brown eyes.

It was obvious that he loved you so deeply.

"Alright guys, I'll tell you when she gets here, but I'm not gonna vlog the date, you know how she doesn't like being on camera that much, as we're gonna respect my queen."
He says sincerely before closing the camera.

You arrived home to the apartment, fumbling with your keys to open the door, only to have it opened from the inside.
Finn was waiting for you to come home, and immediately pulled you inside, covering your eyes in the process.

"B-babe what are you doing?"
You asked in a laugh that sounded so sweet to his ears.

"Come on, I wanna show you something."
He said in an excited tone, eagerly leading you to the living room around the corner.

"Alright, open them!"
He said, and uncovered your eyes to reveal the magical scene in front of you.

All your favorite snacks, foods, everything. He thought of everything.
It looked like a fairytale, and you imagined how much thought he put into this.

"Oh my god.. this is so cute.."
You said, and your smile was so wide, and your cheeks were so pink.

Finn loved that about you.

He loves everything about you.

"I'm so glad you liked it. I was thinking, we have a little Valentines Date night, have some pizza, have some candy, relax, watch some movies, have a romantic night.."
Finn said, wagging his eyebrows at the mention of a fun night in bed.

"Well, I think you may get lucky tonight..but no promises.."
You said with a smirk, trying to tease him.

You walked into the bedroom to change into pajamas, and saw that the rose petals and candles were already set up and ready, setting up a romantic evening.

Finn walked into the room as you stared at the sight, and came up from behind you, wrapping his arms around your waist and pushing your hair to one side, feeling his breath against your neck.
He kissed your neck slowly, and you giggled as he kissed a ticklish spot.

"After the date, babe."
You said with a smirk, and turned around to face him, pulling him down for a quick kiss.

You both changed into your pajamas, leaving some of your makeup on because you wanted to tease Finn a bit, so your pajamas only consisted of a tight tank top, with some tight adidas joggers.

"Baby...why you gotta do me like that.."
Finn whined when he saw what you were wearing, biting his lip seductively.

You smirked, and held his hand, leading him to the little fort he had made for the two of you.

You snuggled into the blankets, and laid into Finn's chest, enjoying the warmth provided by him.

"Before the movie, I want to show you what I vlogged today. That okay?"
He asked with his arm around you, and you nodded as he air-played his vlog for you.

You saw him buy all the goodies that were now all spread out before you, and you saw him set up the tent from the beginning.

Then, the music slowed down, and you saw him sit down in front of the camera, a serious look on his face, and you began to worry.

"Hey, baby. So, I hope you like this little date I set up for you. I know Valentine's Day isn't really our thing because I'm always out filming in the beginning of the year, but we made it work out this year, after 3 years of dating.
Damn, I love you so much.
I love your eyes, the way they sparkle in the sunlight.
I love your smile, the way your lips curl into a smirk is the prettiest thing I've ever seen.
The way your hair blows in the wind like waves in the water when we walk down the streets of LA together, hand in hand.
The way you wink at me when you're being funny is the sexiest thing I've ever witnessed.

You are the sexiest, most funniest, most gorgeous, most amazing girl in my life, and I'm damn lucky to call you mine.

Happy Valentine's Day, baby. I love you so fucking much."

And after that, the video faded out, leaving a smiling Finn on the screen.
Your jaw was hanging open, not realizing that your boyfriend was capable of being this fucking adorable and sweet.

"Oh my god, Finn."
Was all you could say before you saw his cheeky smile on his face, anxious to see your reaction.

In an instant rush of adrenalin, you climbed on top of him, straddling him.

"That was so sweet.."
You said with a blushing smile, and that's all you said before you leaned down to his smiling face and captured his lips in your own.
You ran your hand through his curls, leaving his hair a mess.
It quickly got heated as his own hands wandered down to your waist, making you smirk against his lips.

But you pulled away reluctantly, leaving his lips bruised from your passion.

"We'll continue this after our movie.."
You said, seductively, and Finn groaned at the loss of your touch as you climbed off him.

"Alright, Alright."
Finn said sadly, but smiled when you snuggled into his side, enjoying the short movie.

It was the perfect Valentine's Day date, and now, Finn couldn't wait for the after party.

•••

Should I do a Part 2 (smut) of this one?