♚•pool scandal•♚

I m a g i n e : You and Finn having some fun and more 'moments' together at a pool party with the ST cast, but get interrupted by friends..

R e q u e s t e d   B y : @boredwallows

! W a r n i n g ! : some mild smut ahead..
so if you don't like this type of stuff/topic, then feel free to tap out ;)

! !

Word Count: 2160

[ another long imagine for y'all ;) ]

︾ ♔ ︾

»»————-  ————-««

❀»»————-  ————-««•

»»————-  ————-««

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐨𝐥, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐝𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐭.. ❞

»»————-  ————-««

you and finn had this undeniable chemistry on and off the set of Stranger Things.

when you play love interests on tv, you tend to carry some of the on-screen romance into your actual life, which can be risky sometimes.

the duffers always said that it would be 'unprofessional' to continue the relationship that mike and your character have on the show, into real life.

you and Finn weren't technically a couple, but you two were very much attracted and into each other.

although, it wasn't like you two were necessarily hiding your romance.

"alright guys, i don't know about you, but i'm high enough on candy."
you announced, tapping out from playing truth-or-dare and eating your favorite candy.

you, Finn, and the rest of the stranger things kids all sat in a circle in finn's living room, just finishing a game with many empty candy wrappers scattered across the floor.

"yeah, me too. do you guys wanna go for a midnight swim?"
finn offered, realizing that it actually was midnight, meaning that you all were staying the night at his house.

"yeah, i could go for a swim. you guys bring any bathing suits?"
you asked the group, but nobody did.

"well, shit. oh well."
we all said, jumping up to our feet to run outside together to finn's pool, with the neon lights lighting up the water from underneath the surface.