✰•sick days•✰

Imagine: You getting sick and Finn staying at your house to take care of you.

•••

"Ugh.."
You groaned to yourself as you wiped your nose with a tissue.
You were buried in blankets on your living room couch, and a pile of used tissues littered the floor below you.

You heard your boyfriend, Finn come through the front door of your house.

"Babe! I'm here!"
Finn announced as he put his house key in his pocket and closed the door behind him.

Finn usually comes to your house to pick you up to go to school together, and he has a house key because he's practically always at your house.

"In here.."
You shouted, and coughed at the end of your sentence.

Finn found you in the living room, under your vast sea of blankets and tissues, looking miserable as you sat there staring at him.

You wore one of Finn's baggy hoodies that he loaned you, and gray sweatpants, and your hair was in a lazy top bun.

"Damn.."
Was all Finn said before he ran to your side. He kneeled down, and placed his chilly hand to your forehead to blindly check your temperature, and grimaced at your results.

"Baby, you got a cold. Here, I'll go make you some ramen."
Finn said sweetly as he stood up and made his way to the kitchen that overlooked the living room.

"No.. you'll be late for school."
You managed to say in a raspy voice, and you heard Finn place some ramen in a pot.

"Yeah, well I can't be late if I just don't go. I'll just call and say I'm sick, no big deal."
He said, and after about 10 minutes, made his way back to the living room with a bowl filled with noodles for you.

You sat up and eagerly accepted his offer, and began eating.
Finn nestled next to you, pulling the blanket that you had, and threw it over over his own legs as well, and threw his arm over your shoulders.

You felt him run his hand through your hair as you ate, and you two just watched movies together that entire day, not once getting up from your seat because Finn would always aid you.

Occasionally, he would steal your phone to keep up with your Snapchat streaks, or post stories on your Instagram, but they were mostly of him making funny faces into the camera.

He always posted pictures on his story as well, making sure everyone knew that you were being taken care of by him.

He treated you like a queen that day, and you appreciated it

He treated you like a queen that day, and you appreciated it. He even spent the night to make sure you were okay the next morning, and you loved it.

•••