♚•beauty•♚

I m a g i n e : You and Finn have been dating for a while, and Finn thinks you two are ready to have sex for the first time, but you fear he won't like your body, however Finn speaks quite the contrary to your claim..

R e q u e s t e d B y :  
w-wolfhard  & @ MelancholicFox

! W a r n i n g ! : some detailed smut ahead..
   ↳ so if you don't like this type of stuff/topic, then feel free to tap out ;)

! !

Word Count: 2495

a/p/n : ladies, listen up—y'all are beautiful [ & to the guys reading this too if they are ]
i know people say this all the time, but it's really true : you are all unique in your amazing way, & I can guarantee that i'm not the only one that notices your beauty inside & out, okay?
  there is no other person like you at all, & that just shows how amazing & special you are.
y'all are flawless, so don't let anyone fucking tell you otherwise.. ↴

  okay, enough chick-flick moments— go ahead and read..

︾ ♔ ︾

»»————-  ————-««

❀»»————-  ————-««•

»»————-  ————-««

❝ 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐞𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫..𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭, 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫..? ❞

»»————-  ————-««

the calpurnia concert was one of many that was intensely energetic like they always were.
people swarmed the venue and gathered in large crowds to listen to the original music of the indie band in front of them.

you were side-guitarist with finn, feeling his burning eyes on you most of the concert.
you and finn were in a private relationship not yet exposed to the public, and have been dating for about a year that had been the best year you could've imagined.

however, nothing ever got too physical. basically, you two hadn't had sex yet, but finn was thinking about you all night during that concert—the way you looked so carefree and exhilarate as you played your guitar.
it made him realize something—something that he had been thinking about for quite some time, thinking that you two were ready for that next part of your relationship.