♚•caught•♚

I m a g i n e : You and Finn getting heated in the shower together, but you get caught..

R e q u e s t e d B y :   @1-800-FADIE

! W a r n i n g ! : some detailed smut ahead..
   ↳ so if you don't like this type of stuff/topic, then feel free to tap out ;)

! !

Word Count: 1721

︾ ♔ ︾

»»————-  ————-««

❀»»————-  ————-««•

»»————-  ————-««

❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫? 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞? ❞

»»————-  ————-««

"finn, the losers will be back soon, we can't right now."
you mumbled, your breath short as you felt finn kissing at your neck after he closed the door behind you.

he pushed you up against the nearest wall, his intentions obviously powered by his libido.

you two had just gotten back to the hotel room after a meet-and-greet with the fans at the
IT: Chapter 2 panel.

it was obvious that Finn was aroused by your beauty and how you posed for pictures.

"they won't be back for a while."
finn muttered in between the kisses he planted on your chest.

the rest of the cast, [ jack, wyatt, chosen, jaeden,  sophia, and jeremy] all shared a conjoined hotel room with you and finn, but they left the panel to go pick up food.

and finn insisted on you and him going back to the hotel, and at first, you didn't know why he was so eager.

but now you knew why.

you gently nudged finn off of you, holding him by his face to looking him in the eyes.

"babe, i just came back from a panel and it was hot as fuck on stage. i wanna take a shower. i'm sweaty, i'm dirty, and i'm hungry, and i don't really wanna have sex when i ain't clean."
you explained yourself, giggling when you saw Finn's pouty lips.