𝟐𝟎𝟎𝐤

WOW, okay, this is just so insane to me.

HI. long time no see huh?
please stick to read to the end of this, it's very important to this book..

first of all, lemmie just take a minute to thank all the og readers who have stayed and met me through this book when i was just starting out.

i remember all of you. i never forgot who you were, so thank you so much for being here with me since day one.

you all know how i feel about authors notes, but i had to do one again because i'm just so grateful for all these reads.

regardless of whether or not you are a reader of this book that likes to vote or comment, i see that people read this book, & for that i am always grateful.

this was the book that started me out on my journey in writing, this is the book that made me fall in love with story telling and the writing process itself.

it's because of this book, that helped me grow a platform to reach and meet so many incredible people and writers who shared the same passion as I did, as well as meet people who loved to read.

but I know the time to end the greatness of this era, has come. it's time that i officially end this book, and mark it as completed.

it has been a wild ride, hasn't it?

i knew it had to happen officially, soon.

so thank you for this. i would not be here on this platform, and i would not be where i am in writing, without you guys and this book.

so cheers to 200,000 reads & here's to many more.

in celebration of 200k, i will be posting another imagine (maybe 2) to say goodbye to this book. 

so stay tuned for that, I love you all so much.

all my love & gratitude,

kay.