♚ •tour tension• ♚

I m a g i n e : You and Finn go on a band tour together with Calpurnia, but there's some unusual and undeniable tension to be confronted..

R e q u e s t e d   B y : @nesquickfinnie

! W a r n i n g ! : some detailed smut ahead..
   ↳ so if you don't like this type of stuff/topic, then feel free to tap out ;)

! !

Word Count: 2520

a/n: i'm proud of the way this one was written and how it turned out 🥰

︾ ♔ ︾

»»————-  ————-««

❀»»————-  ————-««•❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲

»»————-  ————-««

❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲.. ❞

»»————-  ————-««

"y/n, dude, you need to work on that pitch, okay? it's throwing us all off."
finn scolded to you. he seemed like he was constantly being conflicted within himself, like there was something bothering him.

you've known finn for practically your whole life.
you two grew up together, best friends against the world, against all else.

however, friendships can die in just an instant, becoming hostile to the other person with a snap.

and that's what happened to your friendship with finn as you two grew older.
bodies were overcome with hormones and new feelings.

and the sexual tension between you and finn grew denser as the two of you matured, making your friendship evolve into a rivalry to conceal your own feelings.

you've always had these feelings for finn, and you were sort of sure that finn returned those feelings, but you tried burying your feelings for him as deep as you could to avoid conflict.

but how could you not like him?

his wayward hair, the way he would form dimples when he smiled..

the way he made you laugh like there was no tomorrow..

but as long as he kept being a dick to you, and the rest of the band, you were the same to him.