Intimidation

Knock knock

"Why do you still knock?" Isamu answered the door seeing Lotor as he walked in.

"Where I'm from it's considered polite," Lotor followed him into the kitchen as he saw isamu's tea pot on the stove with a mug.

"And from where I'm from you don't have to knock when this is basically your second home," Isamu teased back as he poured himself some of the tea.

"Sorry id offer you some but it's caffeinated," he sipped the tea as Isamu jumped up on his counter crossing his ankles.

"But the sun is setting, why are you drinking that then?" Lotor laughed confused.

"Just some... things," Isamu waved it off.

"Isamu, it's been months now since your encounter with honerva," Lotor gulped seeing it must've been with that battle.

"But only weeks since I've woken up, it's just something's I need to work out on my own, don't worry lo," Isamu reaches over to lead him back as Lotor placed his hand on his thigh.

"I'm going to worry about it, so please tell me so I have some ease," Lotor gently touched his altean markings gently and Isamu blushed.

"I have sleep paralysis, less sleep I get it doesnt last as long when I wake up," Isamu pursed his lips looking down.

"Remember when I pathetically almost drowned in my own tub? I can't control it," he laughed dryly while shaking his head.

"I understand, I'm not going to shame you about it," Lotor told him softly as he tried to get Isamu to look at him again.

"I've spent countless nights refusing to sleep, focus on my work, training, studying alchemy, unfortunately I never had a tea to help me so I envy you for that," he smiled comfortingly.

"Why?" Isamu looked at him as his fingers brushed his neck making Lotor shutter a little at his touch.

"I didn't want to face what my mind has to offer, I didn't want to face my nightmares," Lotor breathed staring at the altean while Isamu smiled a little with sympathy.

"And plus I didn't want to wake up with someone trying to kill me again," Lotor smirked making Isamu smack his shoulder.

"Please tell me you at least sleep now since you've been here," Isamu looked at him unamused.

"I have, from two hours to five hours, you better be proud," Lotor teased leaning forward.

"Trying to debate if I am or not," Isamu bit his lip and leaned back laughing before Lotor could kiss him as he sipped his tea.

"No no more of that," Lotor took the tea away. "We're focusing on you,"

"Hey I made that, let me enjoy it," Isamu giggled reaching for it but Lotor held it high out of his reach. Isamu stood on the counter to pluck it back from his grip.

"No I'm going to help you get through this, I want to be there for you," Lotor smiled helping Isamu down.

"It's fine, now I'm only getting three hours of sleep, it's not that bad when this bad boy," Isamu smirked twirling the drink.

"Isamu," Lotor quirked a brow at him. Isamu groaned handing him the cup and walked to his bed room. Lotor dumped the drink in his sink and followed Isamu to the bedroom to make sure he'd be alright but notice there was no mirrors. None in the bathroom he passed, none in isamu's bedroom.

"Can I ask where all your mirrors went?" Lotor asked confused as Isamu kicked his shoes off.

"I shattered and burned them," Isamu said simply.