Visions

"So How was your date?" Freja asked the next morning as Lotor came out of his room and saw her reading on the ground with a bowl of breakfast next to her.

"Pardon?" Lotor asked confused.

"Well you didn't go to the meeting and I know you've been with Isa all night, how did it go?" Freja sat up with a smile and Lotor paled.

"I forgot the meeting, bloody hell," Lotor put his face in his hands with a groan sitting on the couch.

"So it was so good you forgot about a meeting," Freja sat next to him smirking.

"We spent time at his house, and it was nice," Lotor sighed looking down. Isamu was pretty shooken up about the visions last night as well, maybe he should check on him.

He looked up seeing Lycus walked down stairs with a loose pajama shirt and a blanket draping down the stairs with him in a hand as his hair was a mess and a large yawn escaped his small mouth.

"Good morning little brother," Lotor smiled as he crawled into Lotors lap grumbling.

"Have you two seen Raik?" He asked the two youngest.

"He went out training at like dawn," Freja shrugged grabbing her book again as Lotor set down his baby brother who slumped against Freja as she glared at the sleepy hybrid drooling on her.

Lotor rolled up his black sleeves as he grabbed his sword to put in the holster as he walked to the large open land around their house as he saw Raik training alone with his own blade.

"So he can fight, who knew?" Lotor called smirking at his brother as Raik panted looking at him.

"Where were you?" Raik asked him annoyed.

"Morning to you too brother," Lotor raised an eye brow but Raik crosses his arms.

"With Isamu?" He guessed and Lotor shrugged.

"You always said I want antisocial, I made a friend," Lotor said simply.

"So you missed a meeting because you where just hanging out with a friend? Your not like that Lotor," Raik sighed annoyed.

"We're partners, suppose to be at meetings together to comprise," he explained walking over.

"I went to apologize to Isamu and he invited me to stay, I think we should include him with the council," Lotor pursed his lips and Raik groaned.

"I like Isa, I really do, but I think your letting your emotions get the best of you because of a crush," Raik told him shaking his head.

"Raik don't talk to me about feelings, you know I do not attract to the man like that, Isamu is a powerful altean, with experiences, we could use someone like him," Lotor said calmly with narrowed eyes.

"Yea cause he can make some potions and disappear makes him powerful, if Hagar is our mother we could do the same," Raik scoffed but Lotor glared at him darkly now.

"Do not mock me brother," Lotor spat.

"He's like any altean with the potential," Raik pushed a little more.

"If He is, go talk to him, ask him about the vision of a simple choice, then tell me he's nothing but an altean with a little magic," Lotor growled now irritated and walked away as Raik raised an eye brow.

——

Knock knock

"You know at this point it's stupid of you to knock," Isamu opened the door tiredly but saw Raik instead of his regular guest.

"Emperor Raik, What brings you around?" Isamu asked rubbing the back of his neck as he let the fall galra in.

"Lotor thinks you deserve a position on the council, because of you being a Druid and having the experiences and stuff," Raik explained simply with his hands behind his back.

"And you disagree?" Isamu asked flatly.

"He said to ask you about a vision, something with a simple choice," Raik sighed shaking his hand but saw Isamu freeze a little.

"It was stupid, is Lotor alright?" Isamu asked worriedly.

"He's fine, Isamu what's so bad about the vision?" Raik asked and Isamu looked down.

"It was Lotors choice of using his power of those ships to go restore the empire, to kill voltron, rather than join his family," Isamu explained sitting down and pulled his knees to his chest.

"What are you talking about?" Raik sat next to him and Isamu closed his eyes.

"Lotor would've died if he made that wrong choice," Isamu whispered.

"Don't talk like that," raiks voice was harsher now.

"I'm not lying! It's not my choice what happens but I went into his conscious and that's the scenario! Lotor would've died in the rift of quintessences," Isamu snapped his head at Raik as the oldest brother glared.

"Shut up," he grabbed isamus arm roughly but the altean was unfazed.

"I know that's how your parents died but Raik it's what would've happened," Isamu whispered looking into his eyes. He grabbed his hand and Raik gasped seeing clips of each vision.

Even to the one of Lotors body being confiscated as it barely looked like his little brother.

"I don't lie..." Isamu told him softly as raiks hand shook a little at the image.

"Oh my god..." Raik rubbed his face taking a deep breath.

"Yea, I haven't slept all night," Isamu laughed dryly but Raik looked at him seeing he was actually tired.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you Isa," he sighed.

"Your afraid for your family, don't be sorry," Isamu smiled.

"And Lotor is acting okay?" He asked softly.

"He's acting normal," Raik shrugged and he nodded.

"I think you do deserve a spot on the council," he smiled at the altean and Isamu thought for a moment.

"No thanks," Isamu shrugged.