Part 3: 𝓕𝓸𝓻 𝓜𝔂 𝓑𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓕𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭

"Don't put my best friend in a battle that isn't his!"~*~Word Count: 1281

~*~
Word Count: 1281

6 months later...

6 months ago, I helped my best friend become Spider-Man. Originally, I thought that it would be the dumbest thing I'd ever do, but instead, Peter's actually been a really good superhero. Most of his hero work is done in Queens and the people have been really accepting and really like him. His suit isn't the best, but I didn't want Tony to know so I didn't use any of his tech. So far, he still doesn't know, and Spider-Man grows stronger and stronger everyday.

And the Avengers grow weaker and weaker everyday...
Yesterday, the United Nations proposed something called the Sokovia Accords. They control the Avengers' actions so that we answer to the UN rather than SHIELD. Cap and a few others are against it, Tony and a few others are for it, I go under the umbrella of Tony Stark so I'm forced onto his side when I actually agree more with Cap? But whatever. It's out of my control. One of my best friends, Wanda is undecided. Anyway, now the Avengers are fighting and Tony says,

"We need more people on our side, and now."

"Well, I have an idea." Nat said.

"Where's yours?"

"Downstairs."

"King T'Challa, okay. Let's see we have me, you, Kathleen, Vision, Rhodes, and T'Challa. That's six. Cap that we know of has him, Barnes, and Wilson, but I would not be surprised if he's recruiting. We need at least one more for good measure." Tony explained. I bit my lip.

"Well, what're you expecting, Tony? Superheroes don't grow on trees." Nat said. Tony looked at me.

"What's that look for?"

"I know you know someone." Chills went down my spine.
Does he know about Peter? No, he couldn't possibly.

"Yeah, I know people? Wanna narrow that down for me?"

"Stop playing dumb, Kathleen. I can recognise your chemical engineering from miles away."

"I-I don't know what you're talking about."

"You mean to tell me some random kid in Queens just stumbled upon how to create synthetic webbing?" I gulped. "Who is he, Kathleen? It's your friend Peter isn't it?"

"No! I will not let you rope him into this!"

"So it is Peter." He clicked his watch. "FRIDAY, schedule a meeting with Peter Parker tomorrow at 3pm."

"Tony, no! He's 15 years old!"

"Tony, maybe think about this a little more... Kathleen has a point. Would you put her into the battlefield?"  Nat chimed in.

"Don't pull that card on me."
I snapped and jumped up, flipping his chair, sending him to the ground.

"Don't put my best friend in a battle that isn't his!" I yelled before I ran away.