Part 5: 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴

"If any one of us has a chance with a senior girl, it's you!"~*~Word Count: 1279

~*~
Word Count: 1279

The next day at school, Ned came to school with many questions he wanted answered.  We were walking with Ned from the subway to school as he asked questions.
"You got bit by a spider?  Kathy, were you there?"  Ned asked.

"Yeah, it was the field trip to Oscorp where Peter got sick for two days."  I explained.

"Ohh... Can it bite me?  Well, it probably would've hurt, right?  Whatever.  Even if it did hurt, I'd let it bite me.  Maybe.  How much did it hurt?"  Ned asked, rambling.

"The spider's dead, Ned."  Peter answered, irritated.  Ned was quiet for a moment, but then we got to Mr. Delmar's sandwich shop which was still taped up and destroyed from the ATM robbery.
Peter always said I should go there... I guess I'll have to wait...

"Woah... you were here?"  Ned gasped, staring.  Peter looked sadly at the wreckage.

"Yeah."

"You could've died..."  we stood there in silence for a moment as we watched the beloved shop be repaired.  "Do you lay eggs?"  Ned asked, suddenly.

"What?  No!"  Peter answered, laughing.

~*~

Throughout the day, Ned asked Peter lots of other questions and it kind of reminded me of when Peter first discovered who I was.  Anyway, we were doing the Captain America Fitness Challenge and I partnered with Michelle who chose to read instead, which I respected and the gym teacher seemed to as well, seeing as he didn't do anything.

As I was "helping" Michelle with her "sit-ups", I was called over to the bleachers by Liz, Betty, and Cindy. 
"What's up?"

"We're playing F, Kill, or Marry: Avengers edition!"  Cindy said, excited.  I threw up a little, all of them were like family to me.  "Wanna play?"

No.
"Sure!"
God, why?

"Okay, first three!"  Betty started.  "Iron Man, Captain America, Hulk. Liz, you go!" 

Of course.  My three father figures.
"I'd say... Kill Hulk, marry Iron Man, and F Captain America." I mentally gagged.  "Okay, Cin!  Black Widow, Captain America, Thor."

"Ooh... I'd F Thor, marry Black Widow, and kill Captain America."  She answered.  "Kathryn... Hulk, Vision, and Iron Man."

"I would marry Iron Man, kill Hulk, and F Vision."  I answered, gagging internally.  "Betty, Iron Man, Thor, and Hulk."

"I'd F Thor, marry Iron Man, and kill Hulk."