Part 15: 𝓛𝓸𝓼𝓽 𝓲𝓷 𝓢𝓹𝓪𝓬𝓮

"You could not have possibly thought this through!"~*~Word Count: 1694

~*~
Word Count: 1694

As Peter flew away, Tony landed on the ship with me.  I was still breathing heavily from thinking that Peter was going to die, even though he was currently flying home. 
"You okay, Leen-Bean?  I can send you home too if you aren't up for this."

"No... no!  I can do this!  I just- That just was hard... letting him go..."

"I know, kid.  Come on, we aren't gonna last too long if we stay out here."  He told me and we found a way into the ship.  As soon as we did, Tony got a call from Pepper.

"Boss, incoming call from Ms. Potts."  FRIDAY informed.

Pepper said something I couldn't hear because I wasn't connected to FRIDAY anymore.  "I'm alright, I just think we'll have to push our 8:30 res."  Pepper said something.  "Just cause I probably won't be back for a while.  Could you call Kathleen's school and excuse her for... maybe a week."  Tony retracted his helmet so he could see the ship better and I did the same.  "Yeah, we are..."  Tony then looked at me sadly.  "Yeah, FRIDAY, connect this call to ROBERT."

"Kathleen?!"  Pepper's worried voice shattered my heart.

"Hey, Mom..."

"Happy and I told you to be safe-you promised you would stay safe!"

"I-I know, I'm sorry..."

"Tony, I swear to god, you send you and our daughter home right now.  You hear m-me?"  The connection between us and her began to break.

"I love you, Mom."

"Boss, we're losing her."  FRIDAY reported.

"Tony, I'm-"  Then the connection was lost.

"Connection lost, Ms. Stark."  ROBERT told me.

"I know, ROBERT.  It's okay..."  I said quietly.  "What do we do, Tony?"

"We have to find that wizard, come on.  I'll explain the situation."

Tony and I were hiding, watching as the alien tortured the wizard for this stone called the Time Stone.  Tony explained everything to me and we were trying to come up with a plan.  Out of the corner on my eye I saw something move and pulled out a sword, ready to kill.  Then, I saw it was just Peter.

"Oh, Peter!  It's just you!"  I gasped and looked back down.  Tony and I did a double take and looked back at Peter.  "Peter?"

"Hey!"