Part 27: 𝓐𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓶𝓫𝓵𝓮𝓭

⭐️

"This is nice

"This is nice."
~*~
Word Count: 2137

Tony, Steve, and Thor raced for Thanos and I while everyone fought the alien army. Tony flew up and smashed his iron fists to Thanos's head while Steve and Thor traded Mjonir and Stormbreaker, blasting lightning to Thanos.

Thanos lost his grip on me and Tony whipped me away from him, flying me about a dozen metres away (36 feet). He sat me against some wreckage and knelt in front of me. He flipped up his mask as he quickly sealed my cut along my neck. Then, he looked up at me and examined my face with a weak smile.

"Hey, Leen-Bean." He said, placing a hand on my cheek while I let out a relieved laugh and tears rolled down my face.

"H-Hey, Dad." He placed a kiss on my forehead before Steve flew over us and landed harshly next to us.

"Are you done?" He groaned as he sat up, holding his side. "Cause I could use your help, guys."

"Hey, Cap." Tony said, standing up and reaching his hand out to help Steve do the same.

"Tony." Steve nodded, taking his hand. After he stood up, they both looked at each other for a slightly uncomfortable amount of time.

I cleared my throat. "Okay! Sorry to interuppt your guys' romantic staring contest, but I'm going to go tell Mom you're cheating on her with Steve if you don't help me." I threatened with a smirk and turned to go help Thor.

Tony wacked the back of my head as he followed. I looked at Steve beside me and saw him smirk and shake his head. Then, Tony and I flew up and crashed down onto Thanos, blasting him with our suits.

The titan was quick to go to swat me out of the sky, but he caught Tony instead and smashed him to the ground. Meanwhile, I blasted Thanos with my explosive arrows. Thor and Steve took his moment of slight vulnerability to their advantage and attacked. Thanos swung his large blade towards them and they fell to the ground in order to dodge his attack.

While he was distracted, I took the moment to jump on his back, gripping his head and attempted to cloud his mind. He jolted his head around and grabbed my small body, throwing me off him with ease, sending me flying.

I let out as a scream as I tried to slow myself down with my telekinesis, failing and quickly running out of time. Suddenly, I felt myself fly back up, feeling a slight tug from the back of my armour.

I then gently landed into a sort of cave made of debris. I turned around and was met with two dark brown eyes I never thought I would see again, but I now my eyes suddenly filled with tears of joy now that I am seeing them.