Part 3.5: 𝓕𝓸𝓻 𝓜𝔂 𝓑𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓕𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭

"This isn't your fight

"This isn't your fight."
~*~
Word Count: 3337

We met with Steve, Sam, and Bucky in an airport in Germany with our new recruit.
"Hey, Cap." Clint greeted.

"Barton, Wanda, K-Kathleen?!" He greeted as we got out of the van.

"Good to see you too."

"Sorry, I just thought you would've gone with Tony." I shrugged and looked at Clint.

"Figured it was time to get off my a--." Clint and Steve smiled.

"How's our new recruit doing?" Clint opened the door and Scott woke up.

"Eh? Put a bit of coffee in him, he'll be fine." Scott got out of the car.

"Ugh, what time zone is this?" He asked, then he stood amazed in front of Cap and Sam. "Captain America!" He shook his hand.

"Mr. Lang."

"It's an honour. I'm shaking your hand too long. Wow! This is awesome!" Scott turned around to face Wanda. "Captain America!" He whispered excitedly to her. "I know you too! You're great!" He said to her, earning a big smile from her. Then he noticed me too. "I have to admit, I don't know you..."

"Kathleen Stark." I hold out my hand.

"Woah! Yes! I just won a bet!" I raised an eyebrow. "Sorry, my friend, Luis thought that you just always have that black box covering your face, like, even off screen? And I told him that was stupid so we made a bet! And I won!" He gushed, turning to Wanda again and I chuckled along with her. He turned back to Steve. He opened his mouth to say something, but just sighed. "Jeez!" He said feeling his muscles. Steve looked at me, amused and I let out a laugh.

I picked the right side!

"Look, I just wanna say. I know you know a lot of super people so... thinks for thanking of me." Scott misspoke. He looked to Sam. "You know, about what happened last time-"

Sam chuckled. "It was a great audition, but it'll never happen again."

"Did they tell you what we were up against?" Steve asked.

"Something about psycho assassins?"

"We're outside the law on this one." He turned to all of us.

"Any of you come with us, you're a wanted criminal." I gulped when I realised what that meant.

"Well, what else is new?" Scott replied. Steve pat his shoulder and looked around at us.

"If anyone wants to leave, I swear I won't be hurt. We're all friends to even be here. If not friends," He looked at me. "then family. And that won't change even if you leave." No one spoke for a moment and Steve nodded. "Alri-"
He was cut off the the PA system turning on and delivering a message in German.