Part 52: 𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽'𝓼 𝓡𝓮𝓪𝓵

"I don't think you know what's real, Peter

"I don't think you know what's real, Peter."
~*~
Word Count: 2246

*Kathy's POV*

I stared off through the window as my mind wondered to all the things that could be happening to Peter at this very moment.  Gold wisps uncontrollably swirled around my hands as I watched the trees out my window. Then, so very distantly, I thought I heard him. He was screaming my name. I closed my eyes and a single, worry-filled tear fell down my face.

Please... please, be safe, Peter...

Almost as an answer to my plea, I felt a sudden pang in my chest and my stomach churned. I wanted to scream, but I couldn't breathe. The last time I felt this way was right before Peter was going to be dropped in a lake.

I have to get to him.

That one thought repeated over and over in my brain. Save him. Save him. Save him. I ripped out my IV and other wires connected to monitors and pushed myself off the white bed. I walked to the door like a football on toothpicks, but at least I was moving. Every step got heavier and black dots blocked my vision.

Get to Happy. Someone has to know. Someone has to save him.

Through my blurry vision, I saw the door open and felt the familiar warmth of my godfather's arms around me. "Hap... Pet-ter... sa-..." I uttered, but before I could finish, my vision went entirely black and I fell limb.

*Peter's POV*

He's here.

I had just told Mr. Fury about Mysterio's true intentions and that he was a fraud. But something felt off. He's here.

"Parker." Fury said. "Parker!" He repeated. I looked back at him and Ms. Hill.

"What's wrong?" She asked, her eyebrows pinched in concern, but raised slightly in curiousity.

"It's Beck. He's here." I flipped down my eye covers and Mr. Fury pulled out his gun.

"What?  Hill?"  He asked, suddenly alarmed as room we were in began fading, blue pixels drawing back an illusion, and soon, Ms. Hill disappeared along with the others that were walking around out the window looking over the Europol HQ here in Berlin.  But in just a second, all of that disappeared and we were in a mere warehouse.

"It was just an illus—" I was cut off my a drone zipping in and firing at Mr. Fury, sending him slamming into the stone wall.  "Fury!"  I whipped around, only to be shot, square in the chest and blasted out the window.  I hit supportive iron rods as I fell before crashing into the concrete floor.