Part 31.5: 𝓡𝓮𝓾𝓷𝓲𝓸𝓷

"Dude, I was so worried that the last time I would ever see you guys would be on that stupid bus!"~*~Word Count: 1420

~*~
Word Count: 1420

It's been a couple weeks since Thanos was defeated and now Midtown High was holding a reunion for everyone who died in the Snap. This was so everyone could be registered for the upcoming school year. This would also be the first time Peter and I would see Ned and MJ again. We were so excited, but also kind of nervous. Neither of us knew exactly why we were nervous, but we were nonetheless.

May dropped us off at the curb and the first thing we saw was lots of people hugging and crying. Some of the Snap survivors came too to see their friends who had disappeared 5 years prior. Peter noticed my hands shaking so he held one tightly and I smiled up at him. As we approached the school, we scanned the faces for people we knew. We saw the decathlon team in a sort of huddle and we decided we would meet with them after we found Ned.

We entered the school and saw a similar scene happening inside. We scanned the faces again and I saw him first. Tears were falling down his cheeks as he smiled with an overwhelming amount of relief. With my open hand, I touched Peter's shoulder to get his attention and he followed my line of sight to Ned, a relieved smile creeping on his face as well and his eyes filled with tears.

We walked towards each other and Peter and Ned did their secret handshake while I tried not to cry for the umpteenth time. After they finished their handshake, I ran forward and hugged Ned tightly, my tears staining his shirt. Peter came behind us and joined the hug as well. "D-Dude, I was so worried that the last time I would ever see you guys would be on that stupid bus!" He muttered, causing Peter and I to laugh.

"We were too!" I said, laughing. When we released, Peter and I's hands found each other again. "Where were you when the Snap happened?"

"Well, because of the alien attack, they postponed the field trip and cancelled school. So I was at home with my mom. I-I saw her disappear and then I started disappearing too. It was so freaky, but then we reappeared in the exact same spot, but then, our apartment was all gross and dusty. We kind of freaked out and called the cops, but they were all backed up with other calls. So we left our apartment and we found a bunch of people crowded around the electronics store and we saw the TVs playing the news. And we saw that the Avengers Facility-Compound place-thing was blown up by an alien army and there was a huge fight. We actually saw Spider-Man and the Phoenix there, so I knew they were okay." He explained vaguely, but we knew what he meant. "Anyway, now, weeks passed, we're here. Where were you guys?"

We pulled Ned aside so we could explain to him more without anyone potentially hearing. "So, we left the bus and then we got sucked on that alien spaceship. It took us to this destroyed alien planet and there, we met these other superhero people, but they were from other planets, it was crazy!" Peter explained.

"Yeah, and then Thanos came, you know, the guy that Snapped?" I asked and Ned nodded. "Okay, so he was there and we fought him. I was actually stabbed, but that's beside the point."