Part 41.5: 𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓝𝓮𝔀𝓼 𝓕𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓞𝓾𝓻 𝓢𝓹𝓸𝓷𝓼𝓸𝓻

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔇𝔞𝔦𝔩𝔶 𝔅𝔲𝔤𝔩𝔢.ɴᴇᴛ

𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝑻𝒓𝒖𝒎𝒑 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒔 "𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑵𝒆𝒘 𝑪𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝑨𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒂" 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝑾𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝑯𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒐 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑨𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓𝒔

By J. Jonah Jameson
May 13th, 2019

Three days ago, the White House, more specifically the Oval Office was attacked by a Russian terrorist now identified as Maeve Strucker. She was previously known as Agent Megan Sommer of SHIELD, but has since been revealed to be a Hydra terrorist thanks to documents discovered at a Hydra base in Sokovia. Several months ago, Strucker was arrested by Kathleen Stark, daughter of the late Anthony Stark. However, she broke out of the Triskelion, SHIELD headquarters a week ago.

Just as Strucker was about to shoot the president, a star-spangled Iron Woman came out of nowhere with the Captain America shield and fought Strucker. In the end, Strucker was killed and the president was saved.

"I asked, 'Who are you?' And she turned to me and said 'I'm the next Captain America, Mr. President. It's a pleasure to meet you.'"

Just a couple days prior to this being written, President Trump called a press conference and publicly thanked her.

"I would like to give my upmost vote of thanks to this 'New Captain America' and tell her that she is welcome to the Avengers and welcome to save this beautiful country whenever the UN board sees fit."

Many things are slightly off with what the president said. First off, is this suggesting that the president has control over the Avengers and its new admissions? Second, what happened to Director Fury, the previous known director of the Avengers? And third, is this less of a vote of thanks and more of a warning to this new Captain to follow the rules stated in the Sokovia Accords?

As of right now, the Sokovia Accords are still in place, but this new Captain America has not signed them. Does she plan to? Who is this new Captain America? Where's Steven Rogers, the previous Captain America? Was he another casualty in the Avengers' fight against Thanos? And how are the remaining Avengers taking in this new hero? All are questions we hope to be answered in the near future.

—————————————

Rᴇʟᴀᴛᴇᴅ Cᴏᴠᴇʀᴀɢᴇ

"Where's my Captain America?" : The People's Response to Steven Rogers's Disappearance
May 10th, 2019

—————————————

Girl Power! There's a New Superheroine and We Already Love Her!
May 12th, 2019

—————————————

Spider-Man? Captain America? The Phoenix? The Hulk? Hawkeye? Thor? Which One Will Lead the Avengers and How Many Other Runners Are There?
May 11th, 2019

—————————————

Kathleen Stark Stays Silent Despite Her Father's Death, But For How Much Longer?
May 12th, 2019

—————————————

Mᴏʀᴇ Fʀᴏᴍ J. Jᴏɴᴀʜ Jᴀᴍᴇsᴏɴ

Spider-Man's Back, and We Were Better Off Without Him
June 1st, 2018

—————————————

"Where Do We Go Now?" : A World Without the Avengers
July 25th, 2018

—————————————

Praying, Hoping, Begging, and Pleading that Spider-Man Doesn't Become the Next Head of the Avengers
August 10th, 2018

—————————————

The Dangers of Kathleen Stark's Continued Anonymity
October 4th, 2018

—————————————