chapter 5

damon throws a plain black sweatshirt at me "wear it."

i grab the oversized sweater tossed on my lap putting it over my dress knowing he isn't leaving the room and im obviously not undressing while he's in front of me.

im about to ask him to use the washroom to change out of my tight dress but
i think twice and tell myself that the dress is a bit longer than the baggy sweater and there's no way im staying here almost half naked, especially with jax in the same house.

i look at damon and i see the familiar phone case in his hand.

he has the same expression as me, hearing that horrible buzzing sound when someone is texting you repeatedly.

"that's my phone.." i say quickly walking towards him trying to take my phone out of his hand but he jerks his arm away.

the buzzing continues and continues, i have a deep feeling it's dias or my aunt silvana.

i just stand watching nervously of what he's going to do next.

"give me your passcode" damon looks at me. i scoff at him and quickly say no.

"im doing you a favour, you either give me the passcode so i can let whoever it is know you are okay-"

"but im not okay" i cut him off.

damon stares at me through his brows not entirely satisfied i cut him off, "or i throw this out the window."

"who do you think you are?"

"i dont repeat myself" he steps closer to me, "why don't i call jax so he can get the passcode out of you."

he knows using jax can scare me, jax would probably do terrible things to me than damon would and the safest bet is to stay with damon.

i feel so trapped and a day hasn't even passed by.

i just stare into his dead eyes, and wipe at my tears that keep falling down my face.

i put in my passcode while he watches.

he takes my phone out of my hands and starts typing something but doesn't he even tell me what. he shuts the phone off entirely and puts it in his pocket.

"you should sleep" he says without looking at me.

i turn away from him because i know im going to probably say something to make him mad and once he's mad he'll say something rude, which will only make me cry.

i cant take this any longer...it's too much, carter owes me big time.

i go back and sit on the edge of damon's bed again, taking off my heels. i notice damon staring but i ignore him, im too tired and so deeply afraid that i can't seem to think of whats around me right now.

i pull my legs onto the bed while grabbing the sheets, covering myself with it. i can feel my eyes flutter from drifting off.

THREE HOURS LATER

a slammed door wakes me up a little, i turn around still wrapped into the now warmed covers.

i witness damon still awake hovering around his table, he's shirtless as his back faces me not being able to see what he's doing. "fuck," he huffs.

is he okay?

he shifts to my direction noticing my presence but luckily i screw my eyes shut before he turns his head all the way around to face me.