Chapter 41

I move away from tony and almost trip on my heels from quickly walking up to Damon to stop him.

His eyes are bloodshot red and hooded. He's not at a proper state right now which means he's high or even worse, he's drunk. His nostrils are flared by looking intensely at tony not even paying any attention to me. At this point I hope tony runs for his sake.

"Damon, stop," I grab onto his arm, but he jerks away from my touch and walks closer to tony who is lost and confused.

This can't be happening right now. I need tony to leave or run or do anything but just stand there. Please run, please run.

"Damon, please just put your gun away," I latch onto his coat but he shakes off my grasp.

I cry out Damon's name when he swings and hits the end of the gun to Tony's jaw. Girls let out high pitched screams and everyone runs to the side to get away from them.

Damon hovers over tony and continues to vigorously punch his face. Fist by fist, tearing even further into the deep scabs of his knuckles.

I panic, and look around for help but no one seems to bother wanting to get in between Damon.

I can't stand to watch Damon repeatedly hurt tony any longer. His face is bruised by now from how hard Damon is hitting him. This is all my fault, I should've just gone alone. I shouldn't have brought tony into this.

I grab onto the back of Damon's coat but he pushes me back making me stumble down to the floor.

He looks back and realizes he just pushed me and watches me get back up on my feet, with his eyes widening.

He gets off of tony leaving him injured on the floor to walk towards me, "I'm sorry, I didn't know it was yo-"

"Just stop, Damon," I shout at him.

Thankfully a couple of men take tony off the floor, away from Damon. Tony's face is bloody on the side of his face and the guilt of pain hits my chest.

"I'm going home," i flatly remark and walk away from him.

"Don't walk away from me," he raises his voice, demanding me.

"You don't own me Damon!" I turn on my heel and yell in his face.

"Mia,"

"No" I sob. "I can't do this anymore,"

Don't cry Mia, don't cry, don't cry.

"What do you mean?" He says following me.

"This, everything. You act like we're together but then next minute you don't act like it. It's confusing as hell. You can't even give me a simple text or call, leaving me worried but really you were ignoring me this whole time,"

"Your really fucking saying all of that when you just danced with him? Like that!"

"You're being so hypocritical right now. You let that girl sit on you and who knows, you probably did much more than that with her before I got here,"

I know I sound pathetic but it's true, I can't believe whatever Damon is telling me right now. He tells me how much he wants to be with me but he does things like this later, it's so confusing. He doesn't treat me the way he would recommend to be treated but he also thinks it's okay for him to do the things he does, even if it's wrong. Its not fair.

"It wasn't as bad as what you did!"  Damon points his finger at me in anger.

He can't be serious.

"I don't even want to talk to you right now," I walk away from him and wipe my wet cheeks. I instantly spot the leather couches, where Dias and William are seated