chapter 7

"put that shit down" blake swallows.

jax looks around and behind him, panicked, not taking the gun out of blake's face.

"shut up!" jax snaps at blake. jax suddenly grabs my arms and pulls me closer to him.

i can taste the saltiness from my tears.

"move" he raises his voice at blake while the gun is now pointed behind his head, informing blake to lead us to the basement. jax's hands are carved into my arm, tightening his grip on my skin.

"please just let us go" i sob to him.

he doesn't say anything but just flares his nostrils, hitting and pushing the gun to blakes head, making him walk faster.

i shouldn't have left damon's room. i shouldn't have went to that stupid club. i shouldn't even have come to this city.

i start to hear muffled laughs and chatters.

we enter a dimmed room, the basement im sure of it, with green and white chipped walls. old men and young women barely dressed are spotted. i notice the alcohol, red cups, cigars, cigarettes and cringe when i spot a man snorting white powder placed on a small chipped wooden table. i find maxen and rugger surrounding the poker table amused by the game that the other men are playing.

"chaz!" jax shouts across the damaged basement.

a man with dark features comes around, chaz.

he comes closer with a confused expression plastered across his face. "where the hell is damon? and what the fuck!" he looks at blake then back to jax.

chaz snatches the gun from jax's hands making him flinch.

"i thought you told me to bring her?" jax says confused.

"yeah i did but when did i say put a gun to blakes head? you fucking useless shit" chaz slaps jax's head.

"he wasn't listening to me" jax's voice comes out high pitched.

"yeah?" chaz looks over at blake, "is that right?"

chaz flares in anger when blake doesn't answer him and only looks down.

"answer me boy!" he demands.

chaz then slams his hand on the table, catching everyone's attention. reminding me of when damon did the same thing earlier.

blake doesnt flinch, "yeah."

"we will discuss this later." chaz begins to shout, "leave! get out of my fucking face." he steps closer to blake "if you mention anything to damon, you'll be sorry boy" he says slowly.

blake doesn't say anything leaving the basement without even looking at me, "no don't leave me," my words weaken.

"take her to my room" chaz says as blake continues to leave the basement.

i get lead somewhere dark and then notice a door, a huge red door. jax opens it with his hands around my arm.

he pushes me inside and i see expensive furniture but dirty walls and floors. what kind of place is this?

"what's going on?" i ask jax but he only scoffs locking the door up.

he then shocks me by picking me up, and draping me over his shoulder. i start to kick my feet but he forcefully pushes them down to control my temper.

he drops me down onto the bed, "you're a difficult one aren't you."

his voice makes me sick.

he looks me up and down, coming close to my face. his hands are cupping my face and i try to move away from his touch.

he swirls his finger in my hair going lower to my chest.

"stop" i push his hands away from me.

his anger grows thicker, he then turns me over bringing all the worse thoughts i can imagine come to life. i try to wiggle out of his pressure but he grabs onto my hips.

his fingers are at the bottom rim of my dress pulling it up.

"stop it!" i cry and scream.

as im about to give up thinking this is going to actually happen without my control i feel his touch finally remove itself.

i quickly turn around, finding damon strangling jax. jax struggles to breathe as i watch his face turn a light shade of purple.

damon looks angry.

i don't think twice as i run out the room. when i finally get out of the room i spot two men in the far distance, if i run they'll only get me again.

the last time i left damon, it got me into this mess. without realizing im back to the room where jax brought me to.

i find damon sitting on the edge of the bed looking down at jax who is passed out on the floor.