Chapter 82

"Room 411! Stand here! 411!" A police officer shouts, "That's us," Gellers says from behind me. I watch him go in front of me and find Billy standing alone in the line awkwardly.

"Damon," Billy says. "Come here," i don't want to, because I know hanging out with him is just gonna start trouble but I also don't want to hear Gellers annoying voice.

I walk towards Billy and he gives me his signature handshake.

"Wassup? Feels like you're avoiding me man,"

I am.

I swiftly shrug. But that was a mistake after Billy opens his mouth again about the same topic.

"Maybe the things I said were too far, but i was just trying to clear your mind and tell you the truth about Randoff." Billy explains.

"I know."

"You're a good guy Damon, and know that I'll be here for you," he puts his hand on my shoulder for a moment.

To be honest, I needed to hear some of that. I nod and give him a slight grin for a quick thank you.

"This must be all. Follow me," Delli says,

We get lead to a thin hallway, with grey chipped stone walls, and turn into a corner where a large room with a few chairs on the side and a hole slammed into the walls all around.

"Y'all wait here, Viola will be here, and don't dick around when I'm gone," Delli says "I'm watching you gremlin," Delli points two fingers at his eyeballs and motioning it towards Gellers.

"It's Gellers!" he shouts to Delli while he walks off.

I look around the room and observe the holes in each side of the walls. "We fixing these or-" I say and catch Billy nervously looking back to the entrance couple of times.

"You good?" I ask him.

"Uh..no yeah I'm fine, I'm good." He says a little too quickly.

"Get me down man, this ain't funny," I hear Gellers behind me.

I turn around finding him hanging from his underwear stuck on a broken nail as he keeps trying to kick his feet while the other guy with Randoff holds onto both of Gellers wrist.

The three of them snicker and laugh by his assault.

"It hurts, please,"

As I walk up to Randoff a voice stops me.

"Put. Him. Down. Now!" I hear a ladies voice and turn around to see a women in a tight black dress with very high red heels and blonde long hair. Her breast are almost all out of the top of her dress and she doesn't seem to care how much is showing.

"Yes ma'am," Randoff says and throws the kid across the room. He scatters and stands next to Billy and I.

"I'm viola if anyone doesn't know who I am," she says and Randoff whistles. "I'll be in charge of you guys since my office is right across from here,"

"Can I sign up for visiting?" Randoff chuckles.

"No," she casually says.

"Landers?" She says to the six of us.

"Yeah," It takes me a while to answer.

"In my office," she walks off out of the room.

I follow her and get lead into her office while she shuts the door on the way.

"Take a seat Damon," she smiles and sits in her own seat.

"I heard you're new?"

"Yeah," I simply answer.