Chapter 95

Mia's POV

When the taxi brings me back to the apartment. I'm already drenched in water from the pouring rain outside. I've left Haylee at least five spamming text messages on where she is and it's driving me crazy because im actually really worried for her. She's usually always on her phone why is it suddenly so hard for her to text me back.

When I walk inside the apartment door I find Dias, she probably fell asleep on the couch when she was watching tv that is still on. I walk over to turn it off. She wakes up from the clattering of my heels and gets up to stare at me.

"You okay?" She looks at me concerned, she always knows im not okay. I can already tell she's looking at my smudged mascara. Suddenly her asking me if I'm okay makes me want to cry. She gets up and wraps her arms around me as I cry into her shoulder.

Damon's POV

I wake up in a hotel with two girls sleeping next to me naked. I move one of the girls leg off of me and get up to grab my shirt off the floor. My head fucking hurts and I'm in the worst mood possible.

I get two text messages from Austin: *Im CALl uou tmrw* *lEgs get fuked agan sooon*

Fucking idiot. I chuckle and toss the phone to the side.

Mia's POV

"Breakfast and bed! I know you like it this way," Dias coos as she comes over to my bed with piles of waffles and berries over them, smeared with syrup with a cup of orange juice.

"Dias," i adoringly say. "You didn't,"

"I did! Now eat up," She says as she sits next to me on the bed.

I grab the fork and toss a piece of waffle in my mouth as i extend a huge smile at her while i chew.

"So are you gonna tell me what happened last night?" Dias asks.

I haven't told her anything actually. Because talking about it—talking about Damon just makes me want to scream into a pillow.

"I don't really want to talk about it," my voice gets small.

"I totally understand, i just want you to know if anything is bothering you, that you'd come to me always,"

"I'm so lucky to have you by my side," I tell her, "I was a total bitch to you, and i could apologize to you for the rest of my life,"

She starts to laugh, "maybe washing the dishes tonight will pay your dues,"

"Deal," i eat the berry off my fork.

The doorbell rings and i wonder who is at the door at this time? So early.

"I'll get that," Dias says as she jolts to the door.

I hear Dias shutting the door, and muffled deep voices.

"Mia!" Dias yells, "miaaaaaa!"

"I'm coming, I'm coming," I get up and put a baggy sweatshirt over myself. My hair is in two braids because Dias braided it last night and we stayed up almost all night watching friends.

My heart stops when I find Damon on the couch switching each channel on the controller. His long legs spread apart, his clothes from last night still on and his hair very messy. I can still smell the liquor from here.