Chapter 75

Mia's POV

How,
How can he sit here knowing exactly what he did. Every little thing he did was for himself. Dias and aunt sil found out he was coming home and they promised me not to act like they know everything that happened. Well I only told Dias some of the things he did. I couldn't bare to tell her all of the cruel things he did. He doesn't deserve a welcoming dinner party, he doesn't deserve this beautiful family, he doesnt deserve to be sitting in this house, smiling, laughing and-

"Mia, did you hear me?" Carter tilts his direction to me.

I look at Dias and she has a warning on her face.

"Sorry," I fix my throat. "What did you say?" I take a sip of my water.

"I asked if you have anyone particular..that your seeing?"

I spit some water back into my cup and Dias widens her eyes.

"Um.." I look at Dias for help, I need to tell him now, about Damon and I. Oh god I can't.

"N-no, I don't..not yet," I look away from him. Mostly because I want to punch him in the face.

"Ahh," he nods like he has something in mind.

Aunt sil walks into the room with the biggest smile on her face. But I know it's all fake. Aunt sil knows but she's too granted to Carter that she wouldn't say anything, even after everything. I feel sick. Knowing he betrayed his family, I don't understand how he can keep playing this act.

"Mom, is it okay if I invite some of my friends?" Carter asks his mother.

"Of course! This is your welcoming party," she nervously laughs while looking at me.

A disgust look grows on my face and I realize it's too noticeable so I try to shake it off.

"Problem," Dias whispers to me.

I follow her to the kitchen and she stops by the counter and turns to me.

"I sent the invitation to Damon," she tells me.

"You what?"

"I thought Carter already knew about you two and..Mia he's the father of your child,"

"Oh my god! I have to tell him he can't come," I grab my phone and pause. "But I've been ignoring him, he will think something is up and come here and start a scene, I can't do that,"

"Ignoring him? Mia, have you told him about your pregnancy?"

Water starts to fall out of my eyes, and I feel a knot in my stomach.

"I don't know how to tell him Dias?! I'm scared," I start to sob and choke on my breath. Dias grabs me into a tight hug and tells me it's going to be okay.

"He'll probably not come anyways, since the party is for Carter I guess," Dias reassures.

"Everything alright?" Audrey walks in.

I wipe underneath my eyes, "I need some rest," I walk past Audrey with no explanation. Why is she even here? This bitch probably knew all about Carter plan.

Damon's POV

"That'll be 900$" the owner of the suit store for men say. I pay him the 900 I got from my bag.

Great. I wasted 900 fucking dollars on a party for someone who i despise. I'm only going so I have an explanation on seeing Mia. She can't ignore me there.

As I drive back to the house, I find randy and Charles fighting on the lawn. Charles? What the fuck is he doing here?

"Give me the fucking keys," I hear Charles say.