Chapter 100

Final Chapter

Mia's POV

It's been a month and everyone is getting ready for another busy school year. Dias and I decorated cute cookies for fun while Haylee paints her nails.

"These are so good," Dias eats off the icing.

"Don't eat all of the icing or there won't be anymore left for the cookies,"

Dias mocks me by mouthing me.

"All done," I smile at my cookies I've iced and glance at Dias cookies.

"Not fair!" Dias starts, "why does mine look like a diabetic mess compared to yours?"

"Who wants coffee?" I say getting up off my chair towards the coffee maker.

"Ugh I nee-"

I stop and look at her.

"Right. Sorry. Not using that word again."

I don't want to hear the word "need" out of anyone's mouth. Every time someone says it, it reminds me of Damon just like right now.

"Ugh!" I aggressively push in the cup and spill most of the coffee. "Make your own coffee," i say and go to my room shutting the door.

I'm fine. I'm fine. Mia don't cry. He's irrelevant. He's rude...and I hate him! But he won't be in my life anymore so no need to sob over him. I'd like to get this over with. And be done with.

I really have to get new clothes.

Damon's POV

"Is it just me Richard, or has Damon grew taller," Leslie says, Austin's mother, as she slowly eats her food when Austin and I are almost cleaning our plates.

"I think he's still a wimp at basketball," Richard states making me smile a little.

"You should try out for football," Austin mentions.

"Don't eat with your mouth open, no one wants to see that," Richard says to Austin making me want to snort out a laugh.

"Why don't you eat the plate too," Richard says but to me this time.

"Oh you boys are so disrespectful at the dinner table,"

"It's a joke," Richard says.

"I don't like your mean jokes," she says.

"Anyways..oh I know It must be your arms Damon, such a handsome young man you are,"

"I'm still here Leslie," Richard pats his mouth with a cloth.

"Oh I remember Richard playing football, he was certainly the best player on the team,"

Richard chuckles,

"But a huge show off," she says to tick off Richard.

"Mom thanks for having us for dinner, but we're heading out," Austin begins.

"Where? With who? You know school is about to begin young man." Richard says to Austin.

"I know dad were only going back to my place," he lies. We're going to a party.

"We haven't even had dessert!" Leslie begins.

"Bye mom," Austin kisses his mother on the top of her head as he puts his coat on before.

"Thank you for having me," i say.

"Oh nonsense! You are welcome here anytime," Leslie widens a smile. "You boys stay out of trouble!"

"Let me drive," I ask Austin.

"Last time you drove, i almost flew out of the window," He mentions. "You drive like you're some criminal,"

I suddenly feel awkward. I haven't told him anything about my past, and him finding out I killed people won't be the best, especially now that I'm almost coming to where I'm having a normal life for once. The life I never got. I cant screw it up now.

Mia's POV

Ten giant branded bags get seated onto my bed. As I bite my lips and imagine how cute these outfits would look on me.

"You went shopping without telling me?!" Dias barges in looking through the bags. She grabs the boots I bought for the fall weather and tries them on. "These babies are so cute, I have to borrow," she whines.

"Fine, we will see," i smile at her, "now get out,"

I push her out of the room so I can finally have some peace time....but then I hear Dias screaming so I run out to see what's up.

"What is it? Are you okay," I'm out of breath.

She holds up two envelopes with our names on it and NYU stamped.

"Oh my god," I jump and run up to her to grab my envelope, opening it.

The envelope looks brief saying that they are excited to see me at NYU next school year!

Dias also accepted her request making us both jump happily all night.