Chapter 52

Damon sits quietly avoiding Dias and I getting out while William waves us goodbye.

Dias scurries to the door from Williams and kisses him, "call me later, okay," he says then kisses her again. She steps away from his car to let him go through.

Dias and I stand on the side of the sidewalk by the house, watching them drive away.

"What a fucked up day," Dias spits and both of us walk back home.

.........

"Goodmorning," Dias says cheerfully when I walk slouchy into the kitchen.

"I couldn't sleep last night," I tell her grabbing the coffee she slides over to me.

"Me neither, but you don't see me whining over it,"

I roll my eyes at her, "can I ask why you're so jumpy all of a sudden,"

She takes a sip of her drink, holding it in front of her lips to hide her smirk while looking behind me.

"Where's my coffee?" I hear Williams English accent.

I turn around finding him without a shirt and in grey sweats.

"Do I look like a servant," she jokes grabbing the extra mug on the counter.

"You are everything to me but a servant," he says squeezing a hug from behind her.

"I thought Damon was staying with you?" I can't help but ask William.

"He is, he's staying at my place for now," William tells me.

"Oh," is all I can say. I circle the rim of my cup with my fingertips out of boredom...or maybe my extreme deep thoughts about Damon.

"He's probably still there," Dias says sipping her coffee and raising both of her brows up at me.

"Yeah, he doesn't usually go out," William adds, sitting down on one of the stools with a hand full of pretzels in his mouth.

I chew on the inside of my mouth to hide the aching feeling I'm getting for Damon right now. I haven't even said thank you that night after what he did.

"I'm gonna go, I'll talk to you guys later," I say getting to my feet and rushing to my room to go change.

"I'll text you the address!" Dias shouts.

I giggle to the fact that she knows where I'm going.

When I scan my closet I find a cute outfit to wear when I go see Damon and fix up my face with some makeup, I haven't worn makeup for days and I don't see any harm on wearing it now.

^^^ Mia's look to go see Damon

When I take steady steps downstairs in my white heels I find Dias on top of William laying on the couch.

"Oh Mia," she giggles and gets off of William. "I texted you the address and here are the keys to the other car, you'll be the one to drive it before me," she says dangling the pair of keys held by her fingers.

"Thank you so much," I deepen a wide smile.

......

"I can do this, I'm only saying thank and then leaving," I tell myself and take a deep breath standing in the front doorway of Williams condo.

I knock a couple of times on the door but no one answers. When I jingle with the door knob it opens and I don't know what else to do but walk in and closing the door behind me. I don't think William would mind.