Chapter 66

My eyes focus on the son of a bitch that was one of the reasons that fucked up my life. He licks the syrup off his fingers and smirks at Mia who is behind me. I move in front of him to block his view of Mia.

He's already testing me and all I want to do is knock his teeth out and shove them up his fucking ass.

"What? I mean," he lets out a exaggerated breath of air out, "that dress on her," he says half laughing.

My teeth clench onto each other to prevent me of attacking and now I'm missing the feeling of his blood stained onto my knuckles.

"You're coming with me," he demands which pushes me further into beating the living shit out of him. He's only acting tough because of these bitches that are helping him.

I think of the many ways to kick his ass here, and wouldn't even give a fuck if I got jumped by these guys, I'd just be happy I did something to his fucking face.

"I don't repeat myself," Chaz breaks my attention.

He breathes through his nose in anger and grabs Mia's auntie by the arm and puts a gun to her head.

"If you don't fucking come with me, I'll shoot her,"

Mia walks closer but I put a hand out to stop her and keep my eyes on this scene; Chaz holding a gun to her head while she screws her eyes shut in fear.

Does he know about Blake? The way he's fucking acting and the need for me to come with him explains it a lot.

"Put the gun down," I finally say.

"I'm counting to three," he raises his voice at me.

"Damon," Dias squeals.

"1..2.." Chaz starts

"Fine," I say trying my best to hold in the anger that is boiling inside of me.

Chaz throws the lady onto the floor and Mia clicks her heels coming towards her to help her up.

"Take him to the car," he tells the two guys that look familiar. I've seen them around the house but I don't know them well.

They oblige and grab onto each of my arm.

"Wait, Damon," Mia cries out and tries to get a hold of my coat but another man grabs her, she kicks her feet up in the air and tries to take one of Chaz's mans hands off that are tightly wrapped around her.

"No, Damon," is the last words I hear from her when the front door closes.

After I get placed in the black car I saw before, one of the man that brought me to the car says "bring the needle," to the other guy that was with him. Fuck. He hands the needle to him to the other man and shoves the pointy end into my leg.

My vision gets blurry, and all I see is the man that shoved the needle into me staring at me with a blurred out smirk, "night night," his words come out slowly.

......

"Damon.." I hear a high pitched voice but instantly notice it isn't Mia's.

My eyes open widely in shock, I glance beside me and find Becca, sitting on the edge of my bed in Chaz's house.

"About time you woke up," she jokes.

"How long was it?" I ask her.

"Just about a couple hours,"

I need to go see where Mia is and leave this dump of a fucking place.

I get up off the bed and my head starts to pound.