Chapter 62

Its almost two in the morning and I haven't slept yet, i have all of my energy back from wearing it off when I slept in Damon's car.

I just lay on the massive bed and look at the glass ceiling above us which has a mirror attach to it, so I can see myself clearly. My dress is still on and my bare legs and feet lay on the cold sheets. Everything gathers up in my thoughts.

My life is getting stressful every minute and thinking about literally everything is exhausting. This whole situation about Carter and Chaz is a misunderstanding, Chaz shouldn't be bringing other people into things like this. If Chaz really wanted to hurt Damon and I, he could grow up and actually stand up for himself instead of sending people to do his dirty work. I hate to see Damon physically hurt someone. It's just not him.

Where is Damon?

I get off the bed and walk to the other room. This hotel is huge, even the rooms.

I find Damon slumped on a couch, with his head tilting up to the ceiling amused by him blowing a smoke out; it swirls and vanishes in thin air.

"Damon," my voice comes out smaller than I expected.

He snaps his head up at me with his red rimmed and hooded eyes, which I'm guessing he's a little high.

"I can't sleep," I tell him.

He lets out another puff of smoke grazing my body then back to my face, "Come here," he says, patting on his thigh for me to sit on. His long legs are far out and widely spread apart.

I take small steps towards him with my bare feet then climb onto his lap, sitting on it.

"Can you come to the bed with me," I tell him, brushing his hair with my fingers.

His arm stretches to the table next to us with an ash trey. He crushes the end of his cigarette to it then drops it inside.

He shocks me by picking me up while I wrap my legs around him, I'm glad this dress is silky for so many reasons.

His hands grip around my thighs and my hands hold each side of his brood shoulders.

Damon places me on the bed and climbs on top of me, hovering his whole body over me.

He grabs the collar of his shirt and slips it off above him, tossing it to the ground, keeping his eyes on me.

I glide my hands on his buff chest, feeling the soft hard skin to his elegant chain necklace that I lace my fingers with. He's so handsome. his eyes focus on what I'm doing and his lips meet mine in a heart beat. I part my lips to suck on his, and gently tug his bottom lip with my teeth.

I catch him off guard by pushing him back; with his back onto the sheets now, so i can sit on top of him. I pull my dress off while Damon helps me and tosses it to the ground.

He stares at my half naked body, and pulls on my hips to grind me on him. While I do that, I can feel a hard bulge grow underneath me. That feeling in between my legs is aching for him, I need to feel every inch of him.

He grinds harder which makes a soft sound escape my mouth. He instantly flips me back over; my back hits the bed sheets again and he hovers over me and takes over the fast pace of grinding on me.

Damon takes off my bra straps, slowly slipping the black laced fabric off and leaves trails of kisses all over my chest area. His mouth warms around one of my breasts, sucking and licking it all over.

I moan fluttering my eyes while I tug at his hair. His mouth tries to fill in my breast even more, licking and teasing my nipple, then his hand squeezing my other breast, squeezing harder and pushing up my boob with his strides of grinding on both of our fronts.