Chapter 69

Damon's P.O.V

Her tiny fingers curl into a fist from grabbing a hold of the collar of my shirt and i can feel her need for me growing inside of her when she leans even further into our kiss, swirling with every motion with my tongue to hers.

I squeeze each side of her bare thighs and travel my hands up to the rim of the oversized sweater I gave her to put on. My fingers lead further up and under the sweater, finding them laced panties that I wanted to rip off of her the moment she got here.

I slide the sweater over her head which parts our kiss. But when I throw the sweater onto the ground, almost under my bed, she grabs my face to kiss me again, but it goes sloppy this time, like we can't wait to jump each other's fucking bones.

I want to see her in her matching laced red bra and panties, so I part our lips just this once. She sucks on her lips and slowly opens her eyes to catch me staring at her beautiful curvy body. That beautiful smile of hers.

"I want you," she whispers while tracing lines on my shirt. Her eyes stay focused onto mine waiting for a response but I don't say anything. I get too distracted staring too deep into her eyes.

I reach for my shirt and pull it over my head. I scoop Mia up off the chair and she wraps her legs around me like she always does.

I place her onto my cold bed and her curls sprawl around her head onto the pillow. She looks like an angel.

I lift her leg up and trail small kisses down her smooth skin, then slip her heels off and do the exact same to the other side of her leg. She moans and curls her toes outwards while gently closing her eyes.

I quickly take her panties off and kiss her hip bone just to tease her.

"Damon," she moans "please."

I flip her around so her back is facing me and she let's out a squeal. Her hands are flatly on the pillow and her knees are holding her up.

I unclasp her bra and it falls off landing underneath her on my bed.

"Damon?"

"Trust me," I know what she'll ask. She probably thought I'd be giving her fucking anal. Not yet atleast.

I can't help but get hard from the position she's in. So I quickly take my pants off. I grab both sides of her lower waist and push her closer to my growth.

I put my growth into her vigina and her hands shake out of balance, tempting to fall but i hold her waist still.

"Please go slow," she whimpers. I push slowly in and out of her and when she let's out a moan I already want to cum inside of her.

Fuck. I didn't put on a condom. But I can't stop now. I fucking need this...I need her.

I thrust deeper into her to drain out my thoughts. I know it isn't right but fuck, I can't help myself.

I grip harder onto her waist and push and pull repeatly.

"Oh m-my," Mia shutters and gasps.

I flip her over to get a better view of her and fuck do I not regret it. Her beautiful face melting in every push I give into her.

Her knuckles are turning white from gripping onto the sheets and her head is tilting back from the pleasure while her eyes screw shut. Her breast keep bouncing up and down with every push i give into her.

I can't go slow no more. I want every bit of her. Especially seeing her acting this way because of me.

When I push a little harder this time into her, her mouth parts even more which let's out a gasp and her back lifts up with her face almost touching mine.

I reassure when I continue to vigorously jab myself into her.

"Fuck," I can feel myself going to cum.

"Wait, D-damon," she tries to push my chest but instead she let out moan.

"St-op," she breaks after shaking underneath which is too late. When I see her eyes roll to the back of her head I also come undone and have already spilled into her. The guilt is creeping onto me already, I can feel it. I fall onto her and lay myself onto her chest. We both lay down quietly breathing loudly.

I can feel Mia try to push me off, so I move to lay beside her. She turns to the other way to not face my direction and pulls my blanket higher up to cover herself.

I know something is wrong but if I ask her I'll probably end up saying something stupid and that'll lead to arguing. All I want is her to atleast be with me.

She sniffs and I instantly know she's crying.

I tickle her and she let's out a little laugh and wipes at her eyes.

"Look at me," I say. She turns around to face me and her cheeks are stained with strands of wet tears.

"I forgot," she chokes.

"Forgot?" I think I know what she's going to say. I'm fucked.

"The condom," she cries.

I feel so fucking quilty, why didn't I stop, what kind of fucking person am i?

"You didn't...You forgot as well, right?" She says searching my face.

"Uh..m" I stutter. Just say no, just say no, fuck Damon you fucking idiot just say fucking no.

Until I can actually say it she's off my bed and grabbing the sweater from the ground. She looks pissed, she looks mad, she...she's looking under my bed...shit.

She pulls the bag of money out and and her face is flushed when she sees the money from the unzipped bag. She slowly pulls out the white blood stained shirt and quickly drops it back on top of the bag.

"What is this? What did you do!" She starts yelling in fear.