Chapter 56

Damon's P.O.V

"There's empty rooms here to stay at, who's down?" I think Bianca says..no William says. Fuck.

"Good. Cause I need to lay down, these seats are hurting my ass," Dias tells us laughing. "I feel really funny, you look funny," she also adds talking to Mia.

I look back at Mia and rainbows of lights flicker behind her, giving effects of her pumping sync with the same beat as my heart. "She could've had some, but your greedy ass took them all," Dias says to me. Her mouth opens and closes but the words don't match it.

"Are you guys coming to the rooms?," Bianca says. Her voice in a deep tone.

What the fuck.

I blink rapidly and realize it's nick who's talking. Biancas face vanishes from nicks face and his face turns into colourful clay, forming him into a clown; with white makeup matching his pale skin and the upside down purple and blue triangles underneath his eyes. The colours on his face start to melt when his smiles grows.

"Stop fucking staring man," he laughs.

I look away from his face and scan around the room which slowly turns bright green. It's fucking tripping me the fuck out.

"Okay, well I'm leaving without you guys then," someone says.

Everyone starts to get up and I feel Mia's hands tug on my coat.

"Let's go find a room, okay?" She tells me.

I look at her and find little hearts roaming around her face. One of the hearts have a face on it and blows me a kiss.

I jab the gun back into my pants and follow her. The room changing dimly and the lights bounce off the archaide. I grip onto her hands tighter and she looks back at me and looks at my hands.

I follow her eyes to look at my hands that are wrapped with hers and notice my knuckles are gushing out blood. She smiles and continues to walk. Why is she smiling at my bloody hands? I swear these fucking drugs are so effective that I can feel it rushing in each of my veins.

"Yes, I need a key for a room," she tells the man that is standing at a desk with a plastic glass surrounding it.

"How old are you guys?" I hear the man ask.

"Old enough," I growl.

The drugs in my system won't stop one bit of me to tear that useless plastic surrounding him like a complete pussy, I'll rip his arms off in a second.

"Can you please just give me the key?" Mia says timidly.

"Fine, don't mess anything up, got it?" The bearded douche says.

She nods to the dumbass and leads me to a door.

The door gets wider..what the fuck..it gets bigger like it's about to swallow me up, but when Mia opens the door and it swallows her in.

I run inside to try to grab her but when I get in, I realize it's only a room.

I find a bed and let my back fall onto it. I start to bounce on the bed a little and somewhat my body starts float. The air is thick and the lights change to pure drastic colours, with zig zag shades and swirls.

I feel something way me down and find Mia sitting on top of me.

A random chuckle leaves my mouth. She giggles softly from my fucking weird reaction.

Her long hair starts to blow around her face and a halo appears above her head. My eyes widen, bloodshot.

"What is it?" She asks me.

"You're just pretty,"

She squirts out a giggle which for some fucking reason makes me laugh with her.

"You are so insane," she tells me swiping my messy hair off my forehead.

I pull her down to me and kiss her softly, but the needing and fucking craving Is overcoming me when she grinds herself onto my weak spot.

I flip her over and nuzzle my face into her neck to lick and suck her skin.

"Yes, Blake," she moans.

Did she? What?

I get off of her and look at her with anger filled in my eyes.

"What the fuck did you just say?"

"What are you taking about?" Her face flushed into confusion.

"Yeah, whats the matter Damon?" I see Blake sitting on the bed next to Mia. And when I look back at Mia she's....half naked?

I don't know if this is the drugs but it's pissing me the fuck off. I can't believe she said his name. And why the fuck is Blake here? I'm tripping the fuck out. This all doesn't make fucking any sense.

The drugs get the best of me and I stomp out of the room, leaving her laying on the bed with her swollen lips.

"Damon," She says but I slam the door shut before she can run after me.