chapter 6

i hear soft footsteps approaching the door im leaning on. a creek sound makes me jump and move away from the wooden door.

i take steps backwards and notice the key turning and remember damon has a key for his door ofcourse.

i look around in panic trying to find something to protect myself with but im too late. i see him standing there, looking at me with concern in my eyes.

he closes the door slowly watching me. i cant be around him after knowing what he just did. every back step i take he only comes towards me. closer and closer until i hit my back against his table. when i have no more room to move i use my words instead.

"stay away from me" i try to demand but he doesn't say anything and only stares at me like a complete psychopath.

he licks his lips "you saw nothing."

i look at him with terror clear on my face.

"i need to leave" i start to sob "please."

"you know i cant do that, not until carter gives me my money back."

"i cant stay here," i cry out.

"you shouldnt have left the room, this is your problem."

"no! this is between you and carter. this has nothing to do with me" i raise my voice at him.

he's surprised by my reaction, "you're real fucking annoying to keep around" he says to my face, "stop being difficul, just sit the fuck down and stay out of trouble."

"take me home, i want to go home now" i try my best to sound demanding but quickly change my demeanour "i wont tell anyone anything that happened here."

damon laughs in disbelief, "you need to calm down." he tells me.

i push pass through him.

"where are you going now?" he says as his smile fades.

"im going to find blake" i respond to his question.

i cant stay with him, knowing he literally killed someone, i shiver from the thought.

he scoffs "you're safer with me," he stands in front of the door facing me but i ignore him not responding to him at all.

he grows impatient with me and swings the door open gesturing me to leave his room.

"go on, leave" he spits.

i look at the opened door then look back at damon almost reconsidering.

i walk out quickly regretting it.

i think i hear damon call out my name but i ignore it and gladly see blake sitting on one of the wooden chair in the kitchen.

i hear damon's door slam shut so loud that blake hears it as well.

"you okay?" he asks, and i think he can tell i have been crying.

he presses the tip of cigarette against the plastic glass, with other old and used cigarettes in it.

"i left damon's room."

"he let you leave?" he continued to smoke his cigarette.

"how are you so calm knowing what he just did?"

blake observes me for a hot minute, "this isn't the first time he's done this."

"he's a murderer." they probably all are.

"so am i, we all are." did he read my thought? i cant tell if he's being serious or not.

"can i stay with you for the night?" i try changing the subject knowing this topic is sensitive and clearly giving me the creeps.

he scratches his head, nervously. "i have girls in my room right now waiting for me" he looks a little ashamed.

"i dont mind, i just need somewhere to stay..away from the other guys here" i whisper to him. i hope he knows im talking about jax.

he smiles "alright come with me."

when we leave the kitchen i find a girl stumbling in the front door. she has short crooked bangs with pink streaks in her hair emphasizing her rebellious attitude.

"blake!" she shouts coming towards us.

"is that thee fucking becca?" he sarcastically says.

"oh shut up" she says swatting at his arm.

she doesn't pay any attention to me making me wonder that she is probably so used to seeing blake with all these different girls he brings here all the time.

"where is damon?" becca eagerly asks.

"he's in a pissy mood right now" blake tells her, "someone got him mad," he looks over at me.

becca looks me up and down, "and you are?" she raises her thick brow at me.

"long story i'll let damon tell you" blake says.

i wonder who she is? is she damon's girlfriend?

"oh no worries, i'll just make him feel better she winks at us with confidence making her way to damon's room.

"are they together?" i can't help but seem to ask.

he answers me with a scoff "no way, not to damon atleast."

i nod uncomfortably and he notices.

"she looks much older than him." did i say that out loud? "its not a bad thing, i correct myself."

"i thought she was older too, but she's only twenty."

"oh she's three years older than me" i tell him raising my brows up slightly.

"wait you're only seventeen?" he looks at me shocked.

i nod.

"damon told me you were at a club." he looks confused.

"my cousin got us in, it was a big mistake."

"she's underaged too or is she just a bad influence."

"maybe both," i chuckle. i miss dias already.

when blake is unlocking his door, a familiar raspy voice hits my ears "mia," i instantly want to disappear.

"look i shouldn't have done what i did" he begins, "im sorry."

i don't say anything back.

"you and blake should come to the basement, we're playing some poker with the other guys" he puts his wild smirk back on. do they ever sleep?

"just fuck off jax." blake starts.

"come on, just come it'll be fun" he begs smirking.

"another time." blake looks at jax as if they are hiding something or forming a code to eachother.

"what's the big fucking deal?" jax sighs loudly rolling his eyes.

"damon!" blake fix's his throat "damon is the big fucking deal" blake reply's through his gritted teeth.

i instantly get a shiver down my spine and know something is up.

jax abruptly raises his hand up, pulling a gun out, pointing it at blake, "give her to me, now!"