Chapter 55

Damon's P.O.V

When I park my car in the gravel drive way, I comprehend on leaving because of how it looks out here.

People are passed out on the floor,  chicks half naked and the fucking mess is something to begin with.

"This is the fucking place you were dying for?" I say to William slamming my door shut, stepping out of my car while he gets out of his.

"It wasn't the party i was down for man,"

I shake my head knowing exactly what this fucker is talking about.

Drugs.

This wasteland with waste of people obviously have all kinds of drugs and shit.

"There the best fucking kind too," William smirks.

"What is?" Mia asks confused standing next to me, hearing everything William is saying.

"Yeah, what the hell are you so thrilled about besides the party?" Dias asks William.

"The drugs, there like wicked here, they say the people here have the best," Bianca answers Dias's question.

Mia's face cringes, I can tell she isn't about shit like this and so am I, I'm not doing anything fucked up, especially Mia being here.

"Well I'm down," Nick says grabbing Bianca's arm and leading her into the old building.

Everyone else follows nick and Bianca into the old building with loud music blasting out of.

I start to walk too but notice Mia hasn't. I turn around finding her standing still looking at the old building in total fear but I can tell she tries to hide it off when she catches me staring at her and smiles at me while I walk towards her.

"You alright?" I ask her, placing my hand flat onto her back to lead her the way.

"Just a bit nervous," her voice comes out small.

"Don't be," I tell her and rub her back with my hand to comfort her.

I don't blame her, this fucking place is complete trash. The party is wild and big but that's only because these fuckers on some kind of drugs for sure.

She half smiles at me. Once we enter the old building, a tall and lanky guy asks me for some xan but I end up telling him to fuck off. Mia holds on tighter to me once we get further into the place.

"There over there," Mia says gesturing to the table with everyone and including another guy, probably a crackhead.

"Yeah, 20 each," the crackhead says.

"Nah man, what bout 10?" nick pushes.

"Fine, 10 for each,"

Nick pays the crackhead.

I take a seat next to William and Mia scurries to sit next to me.

Once the crackhead mother fucker lays eyes on Mia I'm already losing my fucking patience with this guy.

"You ever tried LSD before," he asks Mia.

"No and she doesn't want to," I'm so fucking close to beating the shit out of this guy.

He looks at me and chuckles. "Have you?"

I remember tons of crazy shit I use to do, including taking LSD.

"Here, y'all can take these. Once you take these gems, you'll be out of this world," he smirks placing squared plain white tiny 10 pieces of LSD on the table while we sit around it.

Everyone takes 1 each while that crackhead watches them put it in their mouths, except Mia and I.

"You want one?" The crackhead asks Mia and I.

"Yeah mia take it," Dias nearly screams, "it so fucking good," her eyeballs start to pop out.

I cringe and quickly say "No," But he doesn't listen and rips a tiny piece of sheet of LSD from the table and gives it in Mia's hand. She examines it while scrunching her little nose.

"Pussy much," the crackhead fucker mumbles to me and coughs it off.

This fucking guy.

I snatch the LSD out of Mia's hand and pop it in my mouth, letting the sticker melt on my tongue, and also pop the other 5 sheets of LSD in my mouth that were placed on the table that we're left overs.

"Damon, you shouldn't have done that," I think I hear Mia say next to me.

Everyone looks at me like I have a pair of balls hanging off my head. Why the fuck am I thinking of shit like this, those fucking drugs hit quick.

"I-I w-was just playing around man," the crackhead stutters.

I lead over the table and pull out my gun, putting it against his head.

"Damon, stop," Mia gets a hold of my arm.

"Look who's a pussy now," I say to the crackhead when I look at the front of his pants where it's all wet.

I laugh hard and pull away the gun from his head while he runs off. Why the fuck am I laughing so much?

"Damon? Are you okay?" Her voice is much slower then before. I look at her face and find her wearing a floating crown and a pink dress that is too big for her body. She looks like a princess.

My lips form a sleepy smile and I start to laugh again.

"Damon you took too many,"

Her voice drowns inside of me and everything looks frozen but still alive.

authors note:

Don't take drugs kids, it isn't fun, I promise you that.