Chapter 50

This isn't happening, not now, not again. Please don't be real, please don't be real.

My tears are getting thicker and the shaky breathing that keeps escaping my mouth is now recognizable to hear.

"Stop here," the raspy voice tells Dias.

She stops the car and I mange to look at her. The pure colours left her skin and she looks so zoned out.

This is all my fault, I tell myself and cry even harder then before.

When I look around us, were in a pitch black ally. It's dark out and it's been hours since the drive.

"Both of you, get into the back, now!" He yells.

Both of them move to each side of the back seats, blocking the two doors.

"This way," the man adds, gesturing to the gap between the front seats and the back seats.

As I let Dias step before me I go after her.

We sit in between the two disgusting men and let the tears escape our eyes which feels like I'm forever.

"Shh, don't cry," his voice still husky. He grabs onto my face with one of his hands and wipes my tears off with his thumb, I move my face away from his touch in disgust.

The other man grips on Dias thigh. I get even more worried knowing she's only wearing a dress right now.

"What should we do before we take em to Chaz?"

"You got any in mind," the man next to me answers and smirks.

The other man beside Dias brings out the most terrifying laughter.

I screw my eyes shut and hope for this to be over with. I can't handle this any long and i'll nearly faint.

A loud glass window shatters next to me, finding a hammer into the guys head.

My face flushes in horror with my mouth wide open from what I see. I move away quickly from the now dead man.

"What the fuck," the man by Dias shouts.

I look at the broken window and find Damon with a gun in his hand pointing it to the man by Dias and doesn't think twice when he shoots the gun straight to his head. Blood sprays Dias's face and she lets out a high pitched scream.

Damon opens the front door from reaching into the broken window, when he opens the front door he grabs onto the dead man that he hammered in the head with and tosses him out into the ally bushes.

My heart is still pounding from everything just now, I cant move nor even speak to Damon. He's right in front of me, and I'm completely speechless.

"Open the other door," Damon demands.

Dias obliges and quickly opens the door, leaving the man tumble out of the car.

"Dias! Dias, holy shit," Williams voice appears, he slams his own car door shut and runs to the open door next to Dias, grabbing her into his arms and she buries  her face into his neck.

"Let's go," Damon says, interrupting Dias and Williams moment. He starts to walk away from me to Williams car making me wake up into my zone and follow from behind him to catch up to him quickly.

I pull onto his arm gently and he slowly turns around to me, pouring those amazing grey eyes into my eyes that are still casted with tears.

"You were just going to walk away from me?" I tell him with no audible sound in me.

"What do you want me to say?" His tone flat.

I look away from his deep gaze, "I-I don't know, I haven't seen you in days, I don't really know what to expect,"

"Well, it doesn't matter cause you aren't seeing me again," he starts to walk off.

"You said that last time and look, you're right here, with me,"

He stops in his tracks and turns his whole body to me, facing right at me.

"I can't be with you Mia, I don't deserve you,"

My heart drops and tears build into waterfalls.

"We deserve each other Damon, I need you, I'll always need you just like the way you need me,"

I step closer to him without even realizing.

"No you don't," is all he lets out.

"Yeah, clearly," I sob gesturing to the mess behind us where Damon literally saved us from.

"I fucking caused that," he points his finger to the car.

At this point I'm sure Dias and William can hear Damon.

"I'm the one that got you in this fucking mess, me, I fucking did," his fingers jab at his own chest, marking his reasoning of himself. "So stop acting like this shit isn't even happening, it isn't good for you to be with me and that's fucking that,"

He walks away from me and this time I let him because I can't move, I can't talk into yelling his name to convince him because i feel stuck. My feet feel glued deeply into the cement and that same pain remains in me but even worse because i can't do anything about it.