summary

Madison Kennedy, sister of  Matthew Kennedy. She plays for the Carlton football club in the aflw. She is friends with lots of the boys at the club, but not all. Her life is going steady until she meets the 1 player she hadn't met yet.

Charlie Curnow is looking for love after being unlucky. When he meets Madison, will it be love at first sight or will they have an even bumpier ride? ✨

A/N

Welcome to my first story! This is a love story about Charlie Curnow. Hope you all enjoy it :))

Keep in mind that some of the events in this story don't add up on the correct timeline, but hopefully you guys can go along with it for the sake of the story xx

introductions:

Hi, I'm Madison Kennedy. I am an AFLW player for Carlton and I'm studying to be a veterinary nurse. I live with my brother Matthew Kennedy in a house in Richmond. He also plays for Carlton so we are really lucky that we are at the same club. I have a lot of friends at the club and they are my best friends in the world. Patrick Cripps, Jack Silvagni, Jacob Weitering and Caleb Marchbank have been my best friends since I was 16. It's a long story, I'm sure you'll find out soon. I am single and ready to mingle because it took me a long while to get over my ex boyfriend Alex who you will learn about soon. I just want to find someone and instantly know we are meant to be.

_____

Hi, I'm Charlie Curnow. I play AFL for the Carlton Football Club. I live in Essendon and I live by myself. I would love to live with someone but I want to find the one, not just anyone. I'm looking for love cause I'm sick of all these stupid relationships I'm having where I just end up heart broken. The club is really great cause I get to play with my brother Ed and my friends. My best friends at the club are probably Jack Silvagni, Caleb Marchbank, Jacob Weitering, Patrick Cripps, Matthew Kennedy and Lachie Plowman. I am close with those 6 but also others around the club. They are always hanging out with one of the AFLW players though. I've seen her around the club but I don't know her name. She's really beautiful and she seems nice but I've never actually properly met her. Oh well, I just want to find someone and I instantly know, her and I are meant to be.

.........

A/N

I will be posting the first chapter soon but for now, here's a little taster for what's to come. I though it would be better if you could see a bit more into their minds and what they were thinking before I started the story. Also so you can get to know the characters a bit better. Enjoy!