7.

Mads POV

This date is definitely not going the way I planned it. I don't know what I did wrong. Why would he pull away? I thought he really wanted to kiss me. I thought he really liked me, I guess not. I mean he told me that he was sorry and that he liked me but I don't know if I believed him.

Charlie and I had eventually finished at the fair. "Do you wanna go home now?" He asked me.

"Uh yeah, I'll call an Uber" I told him, he looked sad when I said that.

"What? No I can drop you" he told me.

"Are you sure?" I asked him.

"Yeah of course Mads" he said with his hands in his pockets. We made our way to his car. I sat in the front putting my seatbelt on and putting my hands in my lap. The whole ride was silent. I can't believe this is how badly it went wrong. Once we got to my house, the lights were off so Matt was probably asleep or at his girlfriends house. I hopped out of the car, not even saying goodbye to Charlie. I shut the car door behind me. I started walking up to the front door. I started getting my house keys out of my bag. Then I heard the car door open and shut and footsteps running up behind me. "Mads!" He yelled out. "Madison" Charlie said again stopping a few feat away from me. I turned quickly turned around to look at him.

"What Charlie!" I yelled at him, tears forming in my eyes.

"I'm sorry, I really am. You have to believe me when I tell you that I like you" he told me.

"Well maybe I don't" I said to him.

"Mads please!" He said sounding desperate.

"Goodnight Charlie" I said sticking the key in the door.

"Madison wait!" He told me. I turned around to look at him in eye. He had a look of determination in his eyes. He walked up to me, my heart begins to pound rapidly.

He clasped my face in his hands and roughly pressed his lips to mine. I had waited for our first kiss for a while and I wasn't going to hesitate. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer. His lips are soft and they moulded perfectly with mine. We pulled apart, foreheads still resting against each other. I looked him in the eyes, my hand was on his face with my thumb rubbing his cheek. "Wow" was all he could say, I just chuckled at his remark. I pulled him in for a hug, he picked me up and span me around. "I have been waiting to do that since the day I met you Mads" he told me. I didn't know one person could make me feel this way, it was incredible. I gave him another hug as he kissed my cheek. Then I had to say goodnight to the boy that I was falling hard for, really hard.

"Goodnight Charlie" I said to him.

"Goodnight Mads" he said before pecking me on the lips once more and heading to his car. I unlocked the front door and walked inside closing it behind me and leaning my back against the door. I could not stop smiling. Finally, we had our first kiss.

_________________

Charlie's POV

She didn't even want to talk to me. She wouldn't let me explain. I just got nervous because I didn't want to mess it up, and look what I did, I messed it all up.

We finally decided to leave the fair. Mads told me she would order an Uber which made me quite surprised. Did I mess up that bad that there was now major awkwardness between us, I guess so. I convinced her not to get an Uber and ride home with me. The whole car ride she was just silent and looked so uncomfortable being so close to me, let alone in the same room as me. When we arrived Mads got straight out of the car without even saying goodbye. I knew right then and there I needed to fix what I had done or I might never get the chance to be with her ever again. I quickly hopped out of the car and ran up to her front door, stopping a few feet away from where she was standing unlocking her front door.
"Mads!" I called out but she ignored me. "Madison" I yelled out louder to her.

"What Charlie!" She yelled back at me.

"I'm sorry, I really am. You have to believe me when I tell you I like you" he told me.

"Well maybe I don't!" She said to me. She doesn't believe me. I really need to take Jack's advice but what if she doesn't want me to. Ugh shut up Charlie of course she does that's why she is upset.

"Mads please!" I begged her.

"Goodnight Charlie" She said nearly giving up on me. She was about to leave. This was my last chance to show her. Was I really about to do what I thought I was. Was I really about to take Jack's advice, your damn right I was.

"Mads wait" I said to her. She turned around to look at me. My heart was beating a million miles per hour. I just had to do it. I had to suck up and do it. I just walked up to her and grabbed her face and I just kissed her, right then and there. Her soft lips moulded perfectly with mine. She wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me closer to her. We pulled away still resting our foreheads together. I couldn't believe what I had just done. I just kissed the girl of my dreams. It sounds a bit cheesy but it's true, I was falling for Mads quickly but surely. "Wow" was all that came out of my mouth. She just giggled at my comment. That damn giggle gets me every freaking time. She pulled me in for a hug so I picked her up and span her around. " I have been waiting to do that since the day I met you Mads" I told her. She didn't respond she just pecked me on the lips again.

Then she decided she had to go so we said our good nights, I pecked her on one of her soft and now tinted pink cheeks. I headed back to my car, thinking about how this night had turned around just like that. I watched her walk into her house and then I finally drove away. I drove back to my house that I share with Patrick and Caleb for the moment. They were moving in together soon, into their own house. When I walked in the door Caleb and Patrick were sitting on the couch with Patricks girlfriend Monique.

"Hey Charlie! How was the date?" Patrick asked me.

"Incredible" I said sighing as I took a seat on the couch across from them.

"Really?" Mon asked. "Cause Grace called me saying that we needed to talk to Mads tomorrow because you called Jack during your date telling him what you did " she said to me, making my head drop down.

"I pulled away" I admitted to them.

"You what mate?" Caleb asked me.

"We were about to kiss on the ferris wheel and I got nervous that I was going to mess it up so I pulled away and then I really messed it up" I told them.

"Mate that's exactly what she is afraid of. Liking someone and that person leading her on and then not liking her back" Patrick told me.

"I know, I know. But I figured I messed up and tried to explain but she didn't want to talk to me" I told them.

"Fair enough" Mon said.

"Then I knew I had to do something, so when we got to her house, I went up to her and kissed her" I said smirking.

"Oh my god yay!"Mon yelled excitedly.

"Congrats mate" Patrick said to me, as he shook my hand.

"Well done Curnow" Caleb said.

"Thanks guys" I said. I then stood up and headed off to my room. I got ready for bed and jumped in. I put my phone down and shut my eyes, ready to see what could potentially happen with Madison and I.

_____

N/A

What you've all been waiting for! The first kiss! Hope you enjoyed it :)) btw I have a few stories planned for the one after this but after those let me know players you would like to see me write about xx